What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

Maybe it was that the minimum wage jobs he did create at Staples were not the kind of jobs America needs.

Huggy why do you Liberals do this? BHO did not lie to me, he lied to you Huggy
What does Romney have to do with BHO lying?
I respect the office Huggy
but Obama should be a better man than that
He did not save GM, the tax payer and GWB did
the Debt and yearly deficits he owns. he added 700 billion to the last GOP budget of 2007 and the in ability to create jobs has revenues below the same
He has created 400,000 jobs in 4 years, most of those came from Texas, ND, SD, Oklahoma, La
Fracking and tar sands Huggy
those are simple facts Huggy and Romney had nothing to do with that

Your 411 is so crazy I don't think I care to go down that rabbit hole. But thanks for the amusement! :lol:

Huggy It is sad to see adults in this country so out of touch with simply the truth. I have not attacked BHO, called him names
I have just pointed out the man you elected as our president has lied to you and instead of defending him, you go back into denial.
I mean what I am about to type with all do respect Huggy
How did we get here? where the truth no longer matters?

The fix was in. There was massive voter fraud. But then there are Obama supporters because they think Obama is gonna give them free stuff. One black lady said in a video, "we voted for you, not Bail us out" can you believe these people think Obama is going to give them money. Sorry but Obama is sending money to foreigners and his Muslim brothers. THis election from day one, is to help change this country into what we have never been befor. He is destroying the constitution and doing as he damn well wants. He appoints muslims to Homeland sec and DOJ to help him change our lives and country.
And he talks about higher taxes and people don't even have a job. He should be more concerned about creating jobs before he talks about taxing people.
He is the worst thing to happen to this country & all of us./

The fix was in. There was massive voter fraud. But then there are Obama supporters because they think Obama is gonna give them free stuff. One black lady said in a video, "we voted for you, not Bail us out" can you believe these people think Obama is going to give them money. Sorry but Obama is sending money to foreigners and his Muslim brothers. THis election from day one, is to help change this country into what we have never been befor. He is destroying the constitution and doing as he damn well wants. He appoints muslims to Homeland sec and DOJ to help him change our lives and country.
And he talks about higher taxes and people don't even have a job. He should be more concerned about creating jobs before he talks about taxing people.

No, there was no 'massive voter fraud'.

Please be less stupid.

Please be less stupid.

Do you feel any smarter than that voting for a man who has lied to yo as bad as BHO did?
GM saved by GWB and the tax payer
Job Creation? 400,000 with 1 trillion in stimulus, not the millions he claimed
Debt inherited? GWB asked for 3.1 trillion, we spent 3.6 trillion and GWB signed nothing
3/2009 BHO signed the budget
he added the last 50% of tarp and
The failed stimulus
Obama care deficit neutral? yes after taking 100s of billions from medicare

Those are all lies

of July.
While that is indeed a gain of 4.5 million, it's only a net gain of 300,000 over the course of the Obama administration to date. The private jobs figure stood at 111 million in January 2009, the month Obama took office.
And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.
CNN Fact Check: About those 4.5 million jobs ... - CNN.com
from 9/2012

Please be less stupid.

Do you feel any smarter than that voting for a man who has lied to yo as bad as BHO did?

I didn't vote for him. Please assume less and be less stupid.
Debt inherited? GWB asked for 3.1 trillion, we spent 3.6 trillion and GWB signed nothing
The failed stimulus

Those are all lies

They are also all utterly irrelevant to the fact that there was no 'massive voter fraud'.
of July.
While that is indeed a gain of 4.5 million, it's only a net gain of 300,000 over the course of the Obama administration to date. The private jobs figure stood at 111 million in January 2009, the month Obama took office.
And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.
from 9/2012

All utterly irrelevant to the fact that there was no 'massive voter fraud'.

Again: please be less stupid.

Links or some proof of your accusation would be nice.

Job creation?
Saving the Auto industry?
Obama-care being deficit neutral?
That a movie caused the murder of a US ambassador on 9-11-2012?
That he inherited the debt?

Its amazing that people are such a state of denial

The country we loved until 2007 is gone and will never be the same again
Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

Mitt Romney cares about 100% of Americans.

We didn't buy it.

Please be less stupid.

The failed stimulus

Those are all lies

They are also all utterly irrelevant to the fact that there was no 'massive voter fraud'.
of July.
from 9/2012

again who said anything about voter fraud?]
was not I
Oldest liberal trick in the palybook
"that is green"
No It was bushes fault
make it about every-one but who it was intended to be made about
My post is very clear and has nothing to do with voter fraud
Again I have said nothing about voter fraud dude, your lying abut that is sad and childish
BHO lied about GM, GWB with tax payers money save GM (UAW) (another lie)
BHO lied about his job record
from 9/2012
BHO lied about the debt and he having np part of it, all GWB fault
stimulus
omnibus bill 2009, BHO signed
Last 50% of tarp added 500 billlion to the baseline budget and 800 billion to the last GOP budget as well as his total lack of job creation is about 1 trillion dollars of the yearly deficit we face now
70%

Now how you got I had anything or those facts had anything to do with the term voter fraud is un ethical and the oldest liberal trick in your playbook. Do not try and tell me your not
That gave you away 100%
change the focus, ignore the facts

now you man enough to defend the man you elected president or not?
those 3 lies got him elected and we as a country deserve better
YOU deserve better
jobs
Gm (4th lie, really UAW)
deficts/debt

there it is

Last edited:
Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

Mitt Romney cares about 100% of Americans.

We didn't buy it.

Oldest liberal trick in the book
ignore the question and make it about some one else

It amazes me you libs have 0 problem being lied to by the man you voted for

this thread has nothing to do with Romney
BHO has lied about GM (UAW another lie)
BHO lied about the debt/defict
BHO lied about his ob creation

and you and the other millions who voted for him have no problem with that?
I would ask my self what else is he lying about

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie was that he was not an American citizen. It drove enough voters away from the crazy Birther RW.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie was that he was not an American citizen. It drove enough voters away from the crazy Birther RW.

BHO lied about hos job creation
the debt/drfict
GM
and my friend he lied to you and believed him
Now in real life how do you feel about people that lie to that bad about important items as these are?
and what does birther have to do with that?

Why are you liberals okay with this?
defend it?
what does that make you?
nothing personal my friend, it is so foreign to me I wish someone could explain to me

of July.
from 9/2012

was not I
"that is green"
No It was bushes fault
Again I have said nothing about voter fraud dude, your lying abut that is sad and childish
from 9/2012
stimulus
Last 50% of tarp added 500 billlion to the baseline budget and 800 billion to the last GOP budget as well as his total lack of job creation is about 1 trillion dollars of the yearly deficit we face now
70%

Now how you got I had anything or those facts had anything to do with the term voter fraud is un ethical and the oldest liberal trick in your playbook. Do not try and tell me your not
That gave you away 100%

YOU deserve better
jobs
Gm (4th lie, really UAW)
deficts/debt

there it is

The claim about 'massive voter fraud' was what I originally responded to, retard, and what you chimed in on.

And again: I didn't vote for him.

Please pull your head out of your ass.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The lie that we still have honest journalism in America is what got him elected.

If we had honest journalism in America all of Obama's MANY lies about Romney and himself would been exposed, and Mitt would have won.

With no honest journalism in America, and the nation tipping over to a majority of no-productive takers, it looks to me like the Great Experiment -- America -- is over. Obama is systematically destroying everything that made us great, dismantling the Constitution, burying us in debt as he seeks to reduce our power and influence in the World, and MSM is just sitting on the sidelines applauding his new clothes.

MSNBC is simply the propaganda arm of his administration. Not one second of hard news on MSBNC, and 99% lies and misinformation. All the broadcast networks basically parrot the same lies, and avoid reporting anything detrimental to Dear Leader.

How the Hell are we going to save America, after 4 more years of this terrorist in the White House?

was not I
"that is green"
No It was bushes fault
from 9/2012
stimulus
70%

That gave you away 100%

YOU deserve better
jobs
Gm (4th lie, really UAW)
deficts/debt

there it is

The claim about 'massive voter fraud' was what I originally responded to, retard, and what you chimed in on.

And again: I didn't vote for him.

Please pull your head out of your ass.

If you did not vote for him and a far left as left can get lib then why the name calling?
Retard?
and why is it you ignored the thread and addressed me as the person who mentioned the term voter fraud?
which BTW there is massive voter fraud in this country that you are a part of bud, make a difference and protect your right to vote

How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

Here are the facts:

To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.
California: 49,000
Florida: 30,000
Texas: 28,500
Michigan: 25,000
Illinois: 24,000
12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.
How popular is Voter ID?

74 percent of Americans support, according to The Washington Post.
71 percent of Latinos support it, according to the PEW Research Center.

How did our voting records get so bad?

Various groups threaten local election authorities to not maintain their rolls according to federal law:

Just the Vote_NVRA
How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

now retard is the really the term for me?
chill out and do your DD before you make a fool of your self again

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The lie that we still have honest journalism in America is what got him elected.

If we had honest journalism in America all of Obama's MANY lies about Romney and himself would been exposed, and Mitt would have won.

With no honest journalism in America, and the nation tipping over to a majority of no-productive takers, it looks to me like the Great Experiment -- America -- is over. Obama is systematically destroying everything that made us great, dismantling the Constitution, burying us in debt as he seeks to reduce our power and influence in the World, and MSM is just sitting on the sidelines applauding his new clothes.

MSNBC is simply the propaganda arm of his administration. Not one second of hard news on MSBNC, and 99% lies and misinformation. All the broadcast networks basically parrot the same lies, and avoid reporting anything detrimental to Dear Leader.

How the Hell are we going to save America, after 4 more years of this terrorist in the White House?

Save America to what end? So clinically insane people such as yourself can run things?

You should re-admit yourself to the mental facility you were obviously recently discharged from. You will feel safer when the medications kick in.

Are there any intelligent libs here... that can put cogent thought together... that makes sense?

Or just the usual deflectors and dismissers, aka Useful Idiots for the Regime.

Are there any intelligent libs here... that can put cogent thought together... that makes sense?

You expect intelligent discussion based on what? Your posts? Your kinda shit was a real hoot pre election but America spoke fuckwit and you lost. Do try and respect the elected president of the United States.

You expect intelligent discussion based on what? Your posts? Your kinda shit was a real hoot pre election but America spoke fuckwit and you lost. Do try and respect the elected president of the United States.

Would have been much easier to just say "no, there are none", than demonstrate it with that post...

debating any of this would expose them to the truth and there denial of the facts would be exposed
Have you ever heard the phrase "a moment of clarity"
I do not understand it
To many of us it began in 2000 when GWB beat Gore
there hate began there and has only grew
It is all about the hate
read there threads, it is a dead give away

Do you really think BHO saved GM?
Do you really believe that BHO adding 500 billion dollars to the base line in 2009 in addition with 1 million fewer people working in the private sector in 2012 has nothing to with the so called cliff we are about to face?
What about that job creation claim? you think people should be able to lie about these things and get away with it?
Did GWB save GM or the UAW?
Do you feel that the way the admin lied about Benghazi was ethical, should we have prosecuted those who lied?

You wanted items to discuss? are you scared?

Forum List

Back