What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

When did you stop beating your dog, JRK?

What's amazing is that you actually believe you can rewrite history and have anyone with an IQ above 89 believe you. You can fool some of the people - Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, Willow Tree, Elvis, etc. - all of the time, but never those of us with triple digits IQ's.

I can always count on you.
Wry you ignore the facts as well as some very serious questions about the man you help elect

He did not save GM
He has created but a handful of jobs and with out Texas alone that number would be over 1 million fewer
it is so simple
To complicated for you?

Read Steve Rattner's book, "Overhaul". Steve Rattner was the head of the Automotive Task Force under both Bush and Obama. He writes an insider account of exactly what happened on an almost day by day accounting.

I have read some. My point is this
late 2008 GM was going chapter 11 without GWB ignoring the will of the people (congress) and "loaning" them a 3 month bridge with terms BHO re did
without it, there is no GM for BHO to save

I can always count on you.
Wry you ignore the facts as well as some very serious questions about the man you help elect

He did not save GM
He has created but a handful of jobs and with out Texas alone that number would be over 1 million fewer
it is so simple
To complicated for you?

Read Steve Rattner's book, "Overhaul". Steve Rattner was the head of the Automotive Task Force under both Bush and Obama. He writes an insider account of exactly what happened on an almost day by day accounting.

I have read some. My point is this
late 2008 GM was going chapter 11 without GWB ignoring the will of the people (congress) and "loaning" them a 3 month bridge with terms BHO re did
without it, there is no GM for BHO to save

And President Obama had the option of not continuing the effort. He also had the option of not implementing further measures to save both GM and Chrysler. Bottom line, both played a major part in saving the auto industry. The industry would not have survived if either had not taken a positive stance. It's like asking "who won the football game, the quarterback who threw the pass or the receiver who caught it and dodged several tackles to find the end zone?" The answer is, neither could have done it on their own, but both contributed greatly.

That Mittens could be trusted.

So you think Obama can be trusted? You're serious?

All that proves is that there is no natural limit on being stupid.

That is what blows me away about all of this
BHO is the biggest liar we have ever had in the white house
He uses the very things that are taught by radicals such as Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler and so on
Now I am not calling him Hitler, BUT
repeating the same lie over and over is no different than the prejudiced hatred AH had for the Jews

Listen to BHO talk about the "rich"
His job creation
saving GM
OBL being killed

over and over and over
blaming the GOP when they have submitted a budget in 2010 and 2011
His got voted down 99-0 in the senate
no-one calls him out

:lol:

SiersK20121118_low.jpg

the biggest lie that reelected obama was the one the republicans told themselves.

mitt's a viable candidate.

Job creation?
Saving the Auto industry?
Obama-care being deficit neutral?
That a movie caused the murder of a US ambassador on 9-11-2012?
That he inherited the debt?

Its amazing that people are such a state of denial

The country we loved until 2007 is gone and will never be the same again
Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

:eusa_boohoo:

Go soak your head!!!

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

making the election about useless things like free contraceptives.

librals won, get used to fighting against meaningless drivel or learn to live off the land long term, off the grid.

They stuck to issues that their supporters could understand, like more welfare and free contraceptives. The media aided and abetted by turning a blind eye to the real news.

It's pretty sick what is going on, but the ignorant ones have multiplied and it's an uphill battle.

[

They stuck to issues that their supporters could understand, like more welfare and free contraceptives. The media aided and abetted by turning a blind eye to the real news.

It's pretty sick what is going on, but the ignorant ones have multiplied and it's an uphill battle.

Or that the GOP can't see beyond the interests of their Billionaire contributors...

Most of us don't care where the Dow is at. Or what the top marginal rates are.

But that was the GOP's priorities.

And frankly, if you got trapped into a debate about birth control, you really have no one to blame but yourselves. You all let the Catholic Bishops snooker you into supporting their position on this issue, and 52% of Catholics STILL ended up voting for Obama.

"Romney was a nice man."

Any harder questions?

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

:eusa_boohoo:

Go soak your head!!!

I did in shampoo
now with that stated
what exactly is it within the thread that is in error?
we had 5% UE from 82 through 07
we had balanced budgets along with minimum deficits after 9-11 until 2008
we have a net creation of 400,000 jobs sense Obama took office
and
GWB saved GM in 2008, without his actions there was no GM for Obama to have made hos lies about

you support this? then your supporting a man who is very dis honest
that is not my fault

"Romney was a nice man."

Any harder questions?

again your supporting the most dis honest president we have ever had and some how you think Romney has something to do with that?

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie was "Jeep is moving to China". That one helped Obama the most.

Job creation?

I would like to think that it was the You Tube video ..... that lie was so clear for the world to see... so shameless...

Then again, American new demographics would not give a fig about that.

All they care is about freebies.

I think it might have been the lie that Romney told when he said he cared about 100% of Americans after he was caught dissing 47% of Americans on a hidden video.

Of course it could have been any ONE of Romney's many lies.

And frankly, if you got trapped into a debate about birth control, you really have no one to blame but yourselves.

You know, Romney had problems as a candidate, but the fact of the matter is that with the Economy in the ditch and the Deficit growing at an incredible rate, this should have been the GOP's year. The reason it wasn't is because the GOP let itself get sucked into a God, Guns, and Gays debate. That crap won elections in 2000, but in the last few cycles it's been a ticket to defeat.

The GOP has to tell the Social Cons to pound sand or the Fiscal Cons don't have an ice cube's chance of being heard.

As for biggest lie that got Obama elected? I have to echo the "Romney is a viable candidate" option.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama
So he didn't inherit a debt? Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back