What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

Job creation?
Saving the Auto industry?
Obama-care being deficit neutral?
That a movie caused the murder of a US ambassador on 9-11-2012?
That he inherited the debt?

Its amazing that people are such a state of denial

The country we loved until 2007 is gone and will never be the same again
Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

I think the auto industry moving to China was a pretty big lie. CEO's came right out and called Romney a liar.

Obama ending the welfare work requirement was a big lie.

Romney saying his blind trust prevented him from helping Americans losing their jobs to China. That was a whopper.

It's Romney who should be thanked for saving the auto industry.

You want some more? Let me know. There are lots more to choose from.

Yea I guess the fact the CEO said it, it must be a lie, ey? And the welfare thing.. Sure he didnt end it. But he made it a BS law that might as well have got ended.

Regarding the part in RED ....interview with FiatChrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne in November 12th Automotive News (the auto industry Bible)

AN: Do you plan to build some Jeep models in China for local consumption?
SM: That's basically the story -- localized Jeeps that I would not otherwise be able to produce in the U.S.

AN: That means basically the compact and mid-sized Jeeps, with Wrangler and Grand Cherokee remaining in the United .states?
SM: Yes, those are U.S. installations that will never go anywhere. We can do CKD units, but all the components are coming from one place

CKD means "Complete Knock Down" where a vehicle is basically "built" in one plant (Toledo), disassembled into large modules and shipped to another country (China) for re-assembly. This is to avoid tariffs for importing the whole vehicle. The vehicles will be ASSEMBLED IN CHINA for sale IN CHINA with parts produced in the U.S. and that is straight from the CEO. How does that align with what Mitt said?

Last edited:
Mitt had it wrong and Ohio voters made him pay for it. No jobs were being shipped to China. We have to fact check ourselves better. The next time one of our politicos say that fact checking is not important, fire that person.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

Actually, no, it was that the liberals used the "shiny object syndrome" and the lapdog media to airbrush obama while demonizing his contender, who had far more experience and ability to run the country. It's become very obvious that dems are either stupid or don't care at all about this country.....as long as they get their birth control, abortion, freebies, and making the other guy pay for "their" stuff.

The biggest lie was the one Reps told themselves, that they could win. Time to see the real denial. The country you love? Doesn't include the 50% that don't see everything your way. So who is stupid and who doesn't care about the country. Getting beat under these conditions is a massive failure. By all means keep starting threads that blame everyone else for your inability to compete and get the job done. Obama can sit back and laugh, hone his skills and teach the next generation how to hold power no matter how bad things get.

51% to 48% and only about 3 million votes difference isn't really that much considering the size of America so you can stop gloating. The popular vote was fairly evenly divided. The electoral college, which the democrats seem to hate, is what made it seem like a much bigger win than it was. :cool:

I didn't say we lost by a big margin, I said, Getting beat under these conditions is a massive failure. I think all the Reps here think we should of won for a lot of great reasons. I think we should have won. We lost because we had a losing, out of date, game plan. You are right that we came in a close second.:clap2: So now we take the back seat in leading the country. I see the old tactics continue and I don't see the talent (Donald Trump?) in this party to change things. We have a tainted message that won't attract talent. Not just the front man but every aspect of a campaign. We didn't win the popular, or electoral vote. We've know about media bias forever. The old plan is to create strongholds, and write off states that don't support us. If this were a game of Risk, things wouldn't look good. Oh, and by "tactics", and "write off" I mean insult.

Last edited:
Bingo! With the legalization of recreational pot in two states, assisted suicide in several others and for a variety of other reasons, I believe we have reached a point in the US where a candidate that believes in God is unelectable. Especially in all Northeastern and Western and fair number of Mid Western states.

Who cares if the candidate believes in God?

Those of us that do believe in God.

Does God need the White House? 50% of Catholics voted for Obama. I don't remember the part about God needing government office to enforce his will, but I see your point, a candidate with a religious agenda is toast. Maybe we should be glad we have religious freedom, at least for now. We believe God gave us freedom of Choice. God turns to, and works through, people not governments. If we don't have our priorities in order, and lose huge elections like this one, we will continue to see real damaged to the structure of this country.

We have the right to believe or not believe without being made afraid, that right to serve without religious test oaths, and I doubt God is having Peter checking denominational affiliation at the Pearly Gates.

Who cares if the candidate believes in God?

Those of us that do believe in God.

Does God need the White House? 50% of Catholics voted for Obama. I don't remember the part about God needing government office to enforce his will, but I see your point, a candidate with a religious agenda is toast. Maybe we should be glad we have religious freedom, at least for now. We believe God gave us freedom of Choice. God turns to, and works through, people not governments. If we don't have our priorities in order, and lose huge elections like this one, we will continue to see real damaged to the structure of this country.

The Biggest lie?

"Romney would have made a good president".

That lie got Obama elected.

if obama was vetted the same W was
it would have been different
why ignore the question?

That meme might have worked before the first election.

Doesn't now.

And Romney got less votes then McCain. He lost to McCain last time around.

You folks aren't the brightest putting up a guy who lost to the last candidate that lost to Obama..now are yas?

:eusa_eh:

Haha:lol:, So Santorum?

Here are SOME of the lies that lost the GObP/pubpots the election(S).

Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks | Addicting Info

FactCheck.org : Democratic Disinformation from Charlotte

Few Obama supporters knew that as governor Romney did the following:

* Balanced the budget 4 years in a row after inheriting a $3 billion deficit, and did so without raising the income tax, the sales tax, or the gas tax.
* Improved the state's bond rating.
* Increased the state's reserve fund.
* Improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th.
* Cut property taxes for seniors.
* Rebated $275 million in capital gains taxes back to taxpayers.
* Lowered the state's unemployment rate to below 5%, which was below the national average.
* Held state spending to virtually zero net growth (just 2.2% AFI), which of course was a major reason he was able to balance the budget.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

Yep, I miss jack booted thugs, the murder, torture & rape of innocent women & children, billions disappearing, bail outs, no bid contracts to Cheneys friends, no speech zones, wire tapping, etc. Geeze, I hope we get back to the good ol days.:D

except for no bid the rest is BS

BTW BHO does the same, No bid. Is you had any idea why you would not have voted for BHO either
yea I miss 5% UE
I miss budgets that get passed, signed and within 163 billion of balance the last GOP congress
I miss a real leader

FactCheck.org : Democratic Disinformation from Charlotte

Few Obama supporters knew that as governor Romney did the following:

* Balanced the budget 4 years in a row after inheriting a $3 billion deficit, and did so without raising the income tax, the sales tax, or the gas tax.
* Improved the state's bond rating.
* Increased the state's reserve fund.
* Improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th.
* Cut property taxes for seniors.
* Rebated $275 million in capital gains taxes back to taxpayers.
* Lowered the state's unemployment rate to below 5%, which was below the national average.
* Held state spending to virtually zero net growth (just 2.2% AFI), which of course was a major reason he was able to balance the budget.

Oh they knew it. but the glossy jade of Obamanism, won them over.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

the biggest lie that reelected obama was the one the republicans told themselves. :lol:

I ask about BHO
as well not sure what anything Romney has said has hurt this country and that has not been anything within your "claim" that has added trillions to our debt, created 200k jobs with 1 trillion, took 600 billion from medicare and then lied about it

You got a minute try and focus on the man you voted for president and as your self why you ignore these lies?
You hate GWB? he saved GM with tax payers wealth, Obama saved nothing

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

the biggest lie that reelected obama was the one the republicans told themselves. :lol:
it is amazing you libs ignore any open truths about the man you voted for
I never lied to my-self, i have no reason too

ignoring this is no different than lying to yourself

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie that re-elected Obama was "Obama watched as they died".

why ignore the question?

Doesn't now.

You folks aren't the brightest putting up a guy who lost to the last candidate that lost to Obama..now are yas?

Haha:lol:, So Santorum?
you know people think 15% UE is funny
4 dead Americans being covered up
Trillions in debt with no plan (on purpose) to fix it

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

obama being different than Bush.

The Biggest lie?

"Romney would have made a good president".

That lie got Obama elected.

why ignore the question?

Doesn't now.

obama even got less votes than he did the first time.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

obama being different than Bush.

BHO is GWB on super steriods except for the lies and taxes
W was not a liar

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

making the election about useless things like free contraceptives.

librals won, get used to fighting against meaningless drivel or learn to live off the land long term, off the grid.

We have a debt closing in on 20 trillion
we have over 20 million people with no hope of a real job
And rubbers took center stage
amazing

The whole evening lineup over at MSNBC would spend days on end bitching about Rush's comments about birth control or whatever.Night after night and show after show attacking Romney about his comments recorded at some event.
They spent very little time on an Obama campaign ad that basically said Romney was guilty of murdering some lady who died of cancer...

On and on for well over a year they attack Romney and the republicans....and
barely a word about this administration and the high unemployment,the tremendous number of people now on food stamps,the staggering debt this nation is in,the fact that we don't have a budget for another year...

Did any of them get on Obama about that?
We all know the answer to that question. :mad:

Forum List

Back