What Was The First Record You Ever Owned?

e724ff51d2d674bc8e7d6f58f8bddf3a.1000x1000x1.jpg

It was a single..don't remember what was on the flipside. Had to buy one of those bigger disks cuz the hole was small. First record I ever bought.

After that...it was rock all the way. I had hundreds of albums when I got older...like 16 and up...which were stolen when I put them in my trunk to go to a party. Pissed me off. None were of Elton John. didn't care for him.

Jethro, led, iron butterfly, stones, joplin, hendrix, blue cheer, doors, moody blues, etc.

My favorite...even today....is Grand Funk...I'm Your Captain. Used to hang out at the beach and listen to that one on the 8 track tape. Still listen to it now and then. Actually, often. Memories.

Ex husband asked me to marry him while Knights In White Satin played.
Dilemma: Found the son that was stolen from me. He took a pic of himself at the same time I took one of me (selfies), with the same look on our faces. I discovered him on FaceBook. But I have not tried to contact hims. I'm still mulling it over. He is under the impression that his dad was his older brother...who is now deceased. I guess they never told him. Who am I to maybe ruin his world at his age of 52?

Anyway, his dad LOVED Moody Blues...so I did too. Young and stupid I was.

Funny thing is....I thought he would be working as CEO at the company they owned (ex's parents). Turns out the apple doesn't fall far from the maternal tree. He has long hair, is in to death metal, and did NOT do as they wanted. He rebelled. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back