What were you expecting to obtain by joining/participating on USMB?

What were you mostly expecting to gain upon joining/participating on USMB? (top 3 choices)

• A venue wherein I would find like minded individuals saying things I too think/believe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lighthearted political discussion, but nothing too deep or "scholarly" in terms of content

• A place to gripe about "whatever"

• I had no expectations

• A bunch of folks complaining and offering innovative, well considered solutions to today's problems.

• Validation -- via finding that (many) others have them too -- of my own ideas/beliefs

• Other people who share my views

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I joined before I actually read any posts. I expected 2 and 7. What I found was a lot of 9. I have since come to realize most of the people who are not completely off their rockers congregate in the Flame Zone. Food and Music has been satisfying though.

I was expecting to be banned.....

I don't know a thing about you, and this may well be the first of your remarks that I've seen. I can only ask you whether the rest of us should be concerned that your expectations haven't been met? LOL

Global domination.

upload_2015-12-29_20-45-11.png

I was looking for comedy gold in the form of progressive ideals.
My cup runneth over......

I came from the now defunct Hannity message boards. They were stupidly over-moderated and this place offered more freedom and self-expression so to speak.

One thing I've found here that I didn't expect is that, unlike the other sites (2) I've participated in, people here apparently don't like to vote in polls.

Forum List

Back