What will be the left wing talking points now?

they MUST keep this charade going until the elections next year, now that there is no collusion, no obstruction of justice, what will they use to keep this absurd nonsense alive?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar
2. There's no proof of collusion.....yet!

Thoughts?

Why would we accept your baseless presumptions?

I make no presumptions, I'm asking a question.

Are you gay? Does your mom know you're gay?

I'm just asking a question

Am I doing it right?

they MUST keep this charade going until the elections next year, now that there is no collusion, no obstruction of justice, what will they use to keep this absurd nonsense alive?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Am I doing it right?

Why is that important? You hate gays don't you?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Am I doing it right?

Hey pal, Just asking a question...yanno...like you're doing. Clever huh?

They will push this until they think it's mileage is up..........

Then find another issue...real or MADE UP.......and champion it for the entire term of Trump...................

He's dismantling the Obama Doctrine................and they are pissed..................They will not stop............

why do they need to change anything.

the moronic water carriers will carry anything they're handed, which has been evident since Nov 9.

The DNC will bubble it out, the braindead zombies won't bother to check it, think about it, or question it in any way and it will be fact due to constant repetition and spooging it all over social media.

they'll simply cast some doubt on any conclusiveness to anything to keep the train rolling and ride this dumb shit to the end of time.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Collusion was dead awhile ago. They still banging on the obstruction.

But that's on life support now and a priest is being sent for. How do you think they will be extending this when collusion dies?

Don't know, but it will likely be handed off to the real loons like Pelozi, Shela Jackson Lee and Al Green to keep in print "just in case". Damn sure knownonly one leaked will get punished.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
How about Trump testifying under LOL oath?? Tell us about those lies of Comey The Bible would burn

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Am I doing it right?

No the same thing at all, dip shit.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
How about Trump testifying under LOL oath?? Tell us about those lies of Comey The Bible would burn

You are in the wrong thread.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Hell yeah. Why the hell not ? even go a step further and drop the floor out of all the "investigations' and declassify all the "evidence" and let the American people deiced, you know, like the founders intended.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Hell yeah. Why the hell not ? even go a step further and drop the floor out of all the "investigations' and declassify all the "evidence" and let the American people deiced, you know, like the founders intended.
Let trump put his hand on a bible and hope it doesn't burn

Am I doing it right?

Just asking bro

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Let trump put his hand on a bible and hope it doesn't burn

You are just too stupid to be participating in adult conversation.

Am I doing it right?

Just asking bro

Go start a thread on it.

shea_trump-478x257.jpg
Trump-Comey-410x220.png

Comey Leaves Trump Under a Crippling ‘Cloud’ of Investigations

I see a thread has been started on the debunked "Trump Dossier".... these folks have lost it totally.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

I think you nailed it. Of course, they are probably working on another lie as we speak.

Am I doing it right?

Just asking bro

Go start a thread on it.
Hows this Pred ? Trump lied Market died,,,,,,,,
Day Change **

-$139,796.47 (

Forum List

Back