What will be the left wing talking points now?

they MUST keep this charade going until the elections next year, now that there is no collusion, no obstruction of justice, what will they use to keep this absurd nonsense alive?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar
2. There's no proof of collusion.....yet!

Thoughts?

1. If Trump isn't impeached he will send Paul Ryan to old people's houses to rape and kill them after he takes away their social security.

2. If Trump isn't stopped he will reenslave the blacks and repeal every single piece of civil rights legislation.

3. If Trump isn't stopped he will cut off all the poor people a food stamps, AFDC , Medicaid and EIC.

4. Transgender freaks (they are freaks, even fags say so) will be rounded up along with gay people and sent to Christian reeducation camps so they don't end up in hell after they are all purged from the gene pool.

5. Trump will delist military grade weapons so very rich people can buy tanks (think GTA5).

6. All endangered species will be re listed and a law will be passed that all Americans must in their first 10. year state of license must council a baby harp seal and eat it's still been eating healthy heart.

1. If Trump isn't stop pend he will pass a law stating that all first born males in a family must be sacrificed to Bal.

Any or all of those I guess

they MUST keep this charade going until the elections next year, now that there is no collusion, no obstruction of justice, what will they use to keep this absurd nonsense alive?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
18951409_694452940750708_6201524216132018598_n.jpg

/----- DemocRAT Rapid Response team says: "Oh yeah? Sez you."

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

umh...dude...the investigation isn't over...

took you guys what - 4 years to figure out Benghazi?

It took four years because the party in power refused to cooperate with anything regarding the investigation. That isn't happening here.

There is just nothing to find.

:lmao: That sounds like exactly what is happening now!

It sounds like what is happening now? What planet are you on?

Almost every single person targeted in this investigation has told the authorities that they will cooperate. About the only one who has refused to do anything even remotely uncooperative is Flynn, which is probably a good thing for him.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

That takes care of #1

National Security
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe

#2 on the way.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Why would we accept your baseless presumptions?

I make no presumptions, I'm asking a question.
Simply asking for Russian help could imply it. Why not ask Wikileaks or any third world nation-State for assistance; why, specifically, the Russians?

Who asked the Russians for help? No one did.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

That takes care of #1

National Security

#2 on the way.

Lol, it's over, but you make my point. The left HAS to keep beating this dead horse, the problem is that no one but them cares anymore.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
Why does a one percenter, believe he needs a tax break when we have massive debt?

Wrong thread.
are You implying, you have no, "gospel Truth" on that relevant issue?

It's irrelevant to this thread.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
How can one person be so wrong so often!

Dianne Feinstein Calls For Senate Obstruction Probe on Trump
http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/795242?section=Politics&keywords=dianne-feinstein-senate-obstruction-probe&year=2017&month=06&date=09&id=795242&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.google.com

Hilarious you keep saying there's no collusion..
That's like saying you won the game in the 1st quarter.

Lol, it's over, you just aren't smart enough to know it. Probe all you want to, no one cares anymore.

I haven't been wrong one time.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Aren't you the idiot who kept insisting about a month ago that the Russia investigation was over? Would you like to take that up with Robert Mueller now?

No moron, that wasn't me. There's no collusion, there never was. That is now officially dead. If you are stupid enough to believe that something might come up down the road that hasn't been looked at already, well you're stupid enough to be a democrat I guess.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Simply asking for Russian help could imply it. Why not ask Wikileaks or any third world nation-State for assistance; why, specifically, the Russians?

Mr. Trump did.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
Why does a one percenter, believe he needs a tax break when we have massive debt?

Wrong thread.

This is, a left wing talking point: Why does a one percenter, believe he needs a tax break when we have massive debt?

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Mr. Trump did.

Bull shit.

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?
"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, just you wait until the special prosecuter get done with his investigation...you just wait...we will get him yet!"

Possibilities:

1. Trump is a liar

Thoughts?

Wrong thread.

This is, a left wing talking point: Why does a one percenter, believe he needs a tax break when we have massive debt?

Well, actually, you may have something there. The left may actually just choose to shift focus to something else but it will have to be less hackneyed and dry than that. You people have over used that. It needs to be something more dramatic.

Mr. Trump did.

Bull shit.
Why should I take you seriously about economics, the law, or politics?

Even most gardeners from a federal republic to our immediate south, understand a federal form of government, better than the right wing.

Wrong thread.

Well, actually, you may have something there. The left may actually just choose to shift focus to something else but it will have to be less hackneyed and dry than that. You people have over used that. It needs to be something more dramatic.
It cannot be Real times of War if we can afford to lower taxes. Lowering Tax Rates engages our Commerce Clause.

Raising taxes "engages wartime social powers", "meet for the exigency".

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

When is the right win going to, "Get Serious".

Mr. Trump did.

Bull shit.
Why should I take you seriously about economics, the law, or politics?

Even most gardeners from a federal republic to our immediate south, understand a federal form of government, better than the right wing.

You don't even know what you are talking about.

Wrong thread.

It cannot be Real times of War if we can afford to lower taxes. Lowering Tax Rates engages our Commerce Clause.

Raising taxes "engages wartime social powers", "meet for the exigency".

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

When is the right win going to, "Get Serious".

Who said it was real times of war? Do you just randomly rant or are you just a bat shit crazy liberal?

Forum List

Back