what will dems have to say to someone that is alive because Roe V Wade was overturned?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it will happen ... one day in 20 or 30 years someone will speak out about the fact that they are alive because after the SC ruling their state ended abortion on demand ... one day a young doctor or scientist or someone who makes a difference in society will tell the story their mother told them ... and that story was their mother was contemplating having an abortion when he or she was in the womb because their mother felt is was bad timing to have a baby and if the state she was living in hadnt made it more difficult to get an abortion on demand they would have ended the lfe of their child .... will the left call this person that was born a symbol of oppression ? will they say you have no right to be alive ! you shouldnt exist ? what will dems have to say about people that are born because the states they were born in ended abortion on demand ?

it will happen ... one day in 20 or 30 years someone will speak out about the fact that they are alive because after the SC ruling their state ended abortion on demand ... one day a young doctor or scientist or someone who makes a difference in society will tell the story their mother told them ... and that story was their mother was contemplating having an abortion when he or she was in the womb because their mother felt is was bad timing to have a baby and.... will the left call this person that was born a symbol of oppression ? will they say you have no right to be alive ! you shouldnt exist ? what will dems have to say about people that are born because the states they were born in ended abortion on demand ?

Get an abortion!
yeah .... they never give a good explanation .

"what will dems have to say to someone that is alive because Roe V Wade was overturned?"

"I'm sorry, but your parole was denied."
so all children that arent aborted will be criminals ? believe it or not most people arent felons .

The correct answer would be: "I'm sorry I tried to kill you."

But that would never happen. Democrats have no remorse or humility.

and also most democrats support abortion on demand .... interesting correlation ...
My biggest thing is abortion should NOT be treated as a birth control method. It's insane. My wife is pregnant again and it will be the 7th week this Thursday when we are getting an ultra sound. It will include a heart beat. I might cry then. I will pray everything goes okay from then. How someone might have a different reaction is disturbing. It's why we have "so many" school shootings. That and the media glorifying them.

My biggest thing is abortion should NOT be treated as a birth control method. It's insane. My wife is pregnant again and it will be the 7th week this Thursday when we are getting an ultra sound. It will include a heart beat. I might cry then. I will pray everything goes okay from then. How someone might have a different reaction is disturbing. It's why we have "so many" school shootings. That and the media glorifying them.
yeah abortion on demand is the devaluing of human life ...

congrats !:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Already have millions from the open borders a year

USA is already a 3rd world hell hole

1657580902977.png

Forum List

Back