What Will Happen to Hillary Over the Mishandling of Classified Material?

What Will Happen to Hillary Over the Mishandling of Classified Material?

• She will be charged with a felony

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • She will be charged with a misdermeanor

• Nothing

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • Other

• Unsure

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
When she goes in to the Whitehouse then Obama's last act will be to grant a pardon. The howls of anguish from the same straw clutchers who whine that Obama is a secret muslim who was born in Kenya and works for ISIS will be so funny I may die laughing.

That wont happen, I'm just wishing.

When she goes in to the Whitehouse then Obama's last act will be to grant a pardon. The howls of anguish from the same straw clutchers who whine that Obama is a secret muslim who was born in Kenya and works for ISIS will be so funny I may die laughing.

So IF Hillary wins Obama can pardon her? Also briefly off topic, for a while I've wondered, the man in your avatar, is this picture of Alan Turing?

She should be charged with multiple felonies, but of course everyone knows, in a regressive world, innocent is guilty and guilty is a minor mistake. I do still have faith that the FBI will make a criminal referral, most likely several. I don't have faith that the DOJ will follow through.

So IF Hillary wins Obama can pardon her? Also briefly off topic, for a while I've wondered, the man in your avatar, is this picture of Alan Turing?

I have no idea. Didn't Ford pardon Nixon?

And yes, it is indeed Alan Turing.

I have no idea. Didn't Ford pardon Nixon?

And yes, it is indeed Alan Turing.

I think Ford did pardon Nixon. I've been thinking for some time, who's that in Manchester's avatar, and then I think it's Alan Turing, so good that I guessed correctly.

Nothing will happen to her. The best we can hope for is the FBI recommends indictment, the DOJ refuses, the voters get fed up with the corruption, she refuses to withdraw from the race and the Clinton brand is finally defeated once and for all in November.

That would be cool.

HangingRememberYouAreNeverTooImportantToBeHangedForTreasontreason-hang.jpg

i wish that were true!!

Nothing.

She broke no law.

She did do something improper and should be ashamed of herself.
Folks that do improper things should not be trusted to be executives of national or multi-national companies, endowments or charities.

They certainly shouldn't be trusted to lead nations.

Intelligent folks know this.

You now have the president of the United States reportedly refusing to release documents regarding Hillary's scandalous past, Obama's hand-picked head of the DOJ before ever seeing any evidence from the FBI declaring she has not seen anything to suggest she will be indicted, and the WH has already falsely declared that Hillary was not part of or in any way a subject of the FBI investigation - just HER server, HER e-mails, HER documents, and HER staff.

:rolleyes:

Look up the term 'The Fix Is in' and you will see this entire sandal listed as the definition....with pictures. :cool:

Forum List

Back