What will Israel do with 7 Million Palestinians?

Now the facts, as usual the dimwit makes things up. You can see Einstein's actual letter to the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry by clicking on the link below.

Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, established in 1945 to consider the issue of Jewish immigration to Palestine, Einstein reviews and explains his testimony. He went solely to act “in favor of our just cause,” he says. He believes in Palestine as a Jewish homeland but not as a separate state. He feels the Zionists, by asking for more, are taking an intransigent position, which will only “damage our cause.” What he would like to see is a “secured bi-national status in Palestine with free immigration,” adding that it defies common sense to “ask to be given the political rule over Palestine where two thirds of the population are not Jewish.”
Typed Letter Signed (“A. Einstein”), 1 page, quarto, on his personal embossed letterhead, 112 Mercer Street, Princeton, New Jersey, January 21, 1946. To Henry J. Factor in Indianapolis.

Einstein's Zionist and Political Views in 1946
Zzzzz More BS from the Internet Jihadi.

Einstein recoiled from nationalism. But his personal experience of anti-Semitism and his witnessing of anti-Semitic attacks on his European Jewish peers convinced him that Jews needed a homeland.

“Until the end of his life he defended” his Zionist instinct, Gutfreund said. Einstein maintained that he was always a “cosmopolitan, but this nationalism is forced upon us and… it’s a necessity.”
You do realize that Einstein did not vote for Netanyahu.

Now the facts, as usual the dimwit makes things up. You can see Einstein's actual letter to the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry by clicking on the link below.

Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, established in 1945 to consider the issue of Jewish immigration to Palestine, Einstein reviews and explains his testimony. He went solely to act “in favor of our just cause,” he says. He believes in Palestine as a Jewish homeland but not as a separate state. He feels the Zionists, by asking for more, are taking an intransigent position, which will only “damage our cause.” What he would like to see is a “secured bi-national status in Palestine with free immigration,” adding that it defies common sense to “ask to be given the political rule over Palestine where two thirds of the population are not Jewish.”
Typed Letter Signed (“A. Einstein”), 1 page, quarto, on his personal embossed letterhead, 112 Mercer Street, Princeton, New Jersey, January 21, 1946. To Henry J. Factor in Indianapolis.

Einstein's Zionist and Political Views in 1946
Zzzzz More BS from the Internet Jihadi.

Einstein recoiled from nationalism. But his personal experience of anti-Semitism and his witnessing of anti-Semitic attacks on his European Jewish peers convinced him that Jews needed a homeland.

“Until the end of his life he defended” his Zionist instinct, Gutfreund said. Einstein maintained that he was always a “cosmopolitan, but this nationalism is forced upon us and… it’s a necessity.”
You do realize that Einstein did not vote for Netanyahu.
He was a scientist and as usual naive and affected with liberal ideas.

Ruddy and Indee are so Trump-like. First there is denial. Then facts are presented that show that they are full of crap. The response is, oh he said it but he is a _________________ )fill in the blank), so he didn't know what he was doing.

Just like Donald Jr. "I never spoke to the Russians" then proof is found that he did speak to the Russians and the excuse is, well I spoke to them but they gavce mne nothing.

So, let's break this down. I only state fact. None of what I post is derived from other than source or close to the source data.

1. There were people living in Palestine/Ottoman Kuds Special District and environs in 1850. About 400,000 people according to Ottoman census data.
2. The people overwhelmingly practiced the Christian or Muslim religion. Perhaps 2-4% practiced Judaism.
3. Europeans that practiced Judaism began to arrive over the next few decades notwithstanding the fact that Ottoman laws had been passed that stated that those of the Jewish faith could settle anywhere in the Empire except for Palestine (Filistin).

"With growing numbers of Russian Jews applying to the Ottoman Consul-General at Odessa for visas to enter Palestine, the following notice was posted outside his office a few months later, on April 28, 1882: The Ottoman Government informs all [Jews] wishing to immigrate into Turkey that they are not permitted to settle in Palestine. They may immigrate into the other provinces of [the Empire] and settle as they wish, provided only that they become Ottoman subjects and accept the obligation to fulfil the laws of the Empire. "

http://ismi.emory.edu/home/documents/Readings/Mandel, Neville J. Ottoman Policy.pdf

Are we agreed so far?

4. What were the intentions of the Europeans arriving in Palestine. Can we accept their own announcements in the press at the time?

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

It notes that English Zionists have gathered 2,500 dollars in the currency of the period and request that quantity from the American Zionists.

The article also explains that “On motion of Dr. Wise, the Federation voted $100 as the nucleus of the required fund of $2,500, the remainder to be raised by subscriptions from the 125 societies and individuals, both Jews and Gentiles. A general appeal to the public will be made.”

It also conveys that delegates will be elected at the Zionist meeting in Baltimore.

nyt2.jpg

The straightforward and comfortable manner with which the colonization is pursued is indicative how, before having to be concerned with the image of Zionism and public relations, Zionist leaders depicted their movement as a colonial mission during a time in which European nations were colonial powers.

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

5. So, were they lying that they intended to colonize a place that was already inhabited by several hundred thousand native inhabitants? Should the Muslims and Christians have allowed themselves to be colonized without putting up resistance?

The native people were defending themselves, as I stated previously. It is you that are full of B.S.

Jews were living in Palestine beyond the Jerusalem district.
There were communities in the Acre, Nablus and Damascus Sanjuks as well.

Jews were less 1% - 2% of the population prior to 1850 and they weren't European colonists.

I don't know what part of Palestine You're talking about.
Actually according to a report from Cesar Famin in 1853, there was a Jewish majority in Jerusalem.

Population of Jerusalem as reported by Cesar Famin, a French diplomat in 1853 (p.49):

Jews - - - - - - - - - 8,000
Muslims - - - - - - - 4,000
Christians - - - - - 3,490
--------------------------------
Total - - - - - - - - 15,490

And a French diplomat is certainly a better source than the Ottoman Census. In any case there were only about 7,000 Jews in all of Palestine (Kudus) in 1905.

See pages 166 and 167 in the census compilation available below.

OTTOMAN POPULATION, 1830-1914: Demographic and Social Characteristics, By KEMAL H. KARPAT

Palestine is more than just the Kudus (Jerusalem) district.

But I don't see how Your fixation on those numbers changes anything.
Those Jews were still mascaraed and expelled by their Arab neighbors, before any Zionist immigration.
What does that have to do with israel's Palestinian problem?

Jews were living in Palestine beyond the Jerusalem district.
There were communities in the Acre, Nablus and Damascus Sanjuks as well.

Jews were less 1% - 2% of the population prior to 1850 and they weren't European colonists.

Actually according to a report from Cesar Famin in 1853, there was a Jewish majority in Jerusalem.

Population of Jerusalem as reported by Cesar Famin, a French diplomat in 1853 (p.49):

And a French diplomat is certainly a better source than the Ottoman Census. In any case there were only about 7,000 Jews in all of Palestine (Kudus) in 1905.

OTTOMAN POPULATION, 1830-1914: Demographic and Social Characteristics, By KEMAL H. KARPAT

Those Jews were still mascaraed and expelled by their Arab neighbors, before any Zionist immigration.

Jews in Syria- Palestine were mascaraed by the fellow Arab neighbors, before political Zionism .
There were blood libels, there were expulsions and massacres.

Just look a 100 years before the 1st Zionist immigration.

Jews in Syria- Palestine were mascaraed by the fellow Arab neighbors, before political Zionism .
There were blood libels, there were expulsions and massacres.

Just look a 100 years before the 1st Zionist immigration.
I think it's funny when you quote me and then type a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with my post.

This thread is on your Palestinian problem and what the zionist animals will do with 7,000,000 human beings.

Well if You want to discuss anything, rather than do what You usually do...

We have to come to terms with one simple truth:

"...senior Hamas official in Gaza Zahhar stressed the situation in the Gaza Strip is different to the occupied West Bank.

"Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip? When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable," Zahhar said."

Hamas: Peaceful resistance not applicable to Gaza

The numbers are wrong. Gaza is not the West Bank.
The actual number that the PA bureau of statistics gives is 4.6 million.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then again You're not interested in discussing solutions, just want the Jews out.
This - I'm not going to discuss. The answer will be always NO.

Let's not bother bandying numbers as they are substantial either way. What will the zionist animals will do with 4,600,000 human beings. K?

I think the 4.6 million Palestinian Arabs should be represented by their tribe leaders. The real rulers in the land. And dodge the PA and Muslim Brotherhood with their Pan-Arabic ideology.

Let's not bother bandying numbers as they are substantial either way. What will the zionist animals will do with 4,600,000 human beings. K?

Wrong question.
I am sorry if you really are illiterate. Please have someone read you the thread title and the OP and then figure out how to answer a simple question.

Wrong question.
I am sorry if you really are illiterate. Please have someone read you the thread title and the OP and then figure out how to answer a simple question.

The real (rhetorical) question is: what will the Arab world do with their Arab-Moslem co-religionists?

The answer is: avoid them like the plague.

Relax louie, my literacy is not up to question.
Can You post an unbiased question?

This is the heart of the issue, and You represent it reaaally well

Forum List

Back