What Will Kill Us First, Racism Or Ebola?

Racism. Hatred of whites. Ebola is their weapon of choice, and the first shot was fired in Dallas.
I thought I had seen it all. You monkeys are really stupid. How is Ebola going to kill off whites and pass over Blacks? Do you cave chimps think before posting?.....I guess that was a dumb question.
More blacks than whites in the U.S. Your cousins in West Africa see the U.S. as a "white country". He knew he had been exposed and lied about it to get here.

No retard. There are more whites than blacks in the US. You still havent told me how this Ebola is supposed to skip over Black people and kill only whites?

Racism. Hatred of whites. Ebola is their weapon of choice, and the first shot was fired in Dallas.
I thought I had seen it all. You monkeys are really stupid. How is Ebola going to kill off whites and pass over Blacks? Do you cave chimps think before posting?.....I guess that was a dumb question.
More blacks than whites in the U.S. Your cousins in West Africa see the U.S. as a "white country". He knew he had been exposed and lied about it to get here.

No retard. There are more whites than blacks in the US. You still havent told me how this Ebola is supposed to skip over Black people and kill only whites?
Thanks for the correction. BTW, you left out a comma (again). I didn't say Ebola is supposed to skip over black people, it's just supposed to kill MORE whites. And being that he is in Texas, double bonus for racists like you and the bug sprayer.

Thanks for the correction. BTW, you left out a comma (again). I didn't say Ebola is supposed to skip over black people, it's just supposed to kill MORE whites. And being that he is in Texas, double bonus for racists like you and the bug sprayer.

Wow. Is this the stupidest post ever?

Any input? It's got to be in the top 20 at least.

Wow. Is this the stupidest post ever?

Any input? It's got to be in the top 20 at least.
No, I think anything you've posted in this thread gets that prize.

I'm sure if this Ebola thing was happing in a place like Sweden, there would be a much better understanding and control of the situation.

But then again the Sweds are a different kind of people
Yeah, I doubt they'd send someone with Ebola into the general population like TexAss did.

Forum List

Back