What will make BLM happy?

There are all sorts of examples of murder. Police Officers might react to a Black man and make a mistake in judgement and kill him. Black gang bangers might get drunk and spray a rival neighborhood with gunfire. Junkies might kill a liquor store owner for a couple of bucks and jihadist Soldiers might kill their own men. The fact of the matter and the elephant in the room that the left leaning media is ignoring is that the Dallas shooting is the first time in modern history that 16 White Police Officers (5 dead and 11 wounded) have been targeted for assassination by an admitted racist Black man. It happened on Obama's watch and by all accounts he laughed it off.

From the list in Post 20, it appears the top wishes are:
  • Bodycams & Dashcams
  • Special Prosecutors
  • Increased training for Police
  • Civilian Review Boards
  • Changes to Municipal Budget Formulas
Would anyone consider this to be an unreasonable list?

I don't.

Yes

You are looking for solutions from one side and one side only. Problems exist on the other side that, without resolution from that community, makes solution impossible.
Sure, these are what the BLM movement wants, and it would be where their side of the discussion would begin.

The other side of the issue would have their own ideas, such as expecting BLM to raise expectations - such as don't fight with cops, don't resist arrest, etc.

It's like we've reached a point where we're afraid to even communicate. Somebody has to be the adult in the room.

I'm thinking more like. Black fathers quit abandoning your children.

Nothing else will really stop this.
Yeah, that one, too.

But it will still require communication and cooperation.

• Bodycams & Dashcams
  • Special Prosecutors
  • Civilian Review Boards

I don't.

Yes

You are looking for solutions from one side and one side only. Problems exist on the other side that, without resolution from that community, makes solution impossible.
Sure, these are what the BLM movement wants, and it would be where their side of the discussion would begin.

The other side of the issue would have their own ideas, such as expecting BLM to raise expectations - such as don't fight with cops, don't resist arrest, etc.

It's like we've reached a point where we're afraid to even communicate. Somebody has to be the adult in the room.

Yeah, that one, too.

I agree

Communication and cooperation from both groups.

Question: during BLM protests, why are there no signs admonishing Black fathers that abandon their children at such an unfathomal rate?

Let's cure this illness with concerted efforts from both sides.

• Bodycams & Dashcams
  • Special Prosecutors
  • Civilian Review Boards

I don't.

Yes

Yeah, that one, too.

I agree

Communication and cooperation from both groups.

Question: during BLM protests, why are there no signs admonishing Black fathers that abandon their children at such an unfathomal rate?

Let's cure this illness with concerted efforts from both sides.
I know it was a rhetorical question, but to answer it anyway: There were no such signs, because we're stuck in this narcissistic, binary thought pattern of "I'm 100% right, you're 100% wrong, and we're gonna do things my way only".

There have always been zealots, but it definitely feels like there are fewer and fewer reasonable people out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back