What will republicans do in October when Trump decides he doesn't want to be POTUS?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Trump has already said that republicans are stupid, and that's why he's running as a con.

What if he decides in October, that it's really not what he wants to do? He said he was going to name his VP pick today.....he changed his mind.....He tweeted it was going to be Pence....now it sounds like he might have changed his mind. I can see Trump changing his mind about being a republican and POTUS. Lots of surprises yet to come? I can see Trump laughing at all the bigots, saying...."I knew you'd buy it, you morons!" BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

I think if Trump somehow manages to win in November, he'll try to get all his staples like the wall, branding Muslims, and massive tariffs, all done in the first 100 days. Then he'll step down and have Pence take over. Howard Stern had a similar plan when he ran for mayor of New York, and he is good friends with Trump.

I'm surprised that he's still in the race. Both myself and my room mate thought that he'd be gone by April at the latest, because of all the stupid things that he's said.

I can hardly wait for Monday..............the RNC convention is going to be interesting.

Nah he's gonna take office, just so he can nuke iran....then we don't owe them the150 billion this fucking retarded administration promised them....then he'll step down for Mike Pence, who will have all the Gays move to iran.

I think Trump steps down and hands power over to
Ivanka.... The force behind Trumpy.

Actually, for the kind of input that his sons have had, I'd be thinking that he'd hand it off to one of them.

Chris Christie didn't get the nod (even though Trump wanted him) because he put Trump's son in law's father in jail.

Nah he's gonna take office, just so he can nuke iran....then we don't owe them the150 billion this fucking retarded administration promised them....then he'll step down for Mike Pence, who will have all the Gaystopo move to iran.

You know, the only reason Trump picked Pence was because he wanted to cement the religious right's vote. Pence was the one who passed the religious protection law, then decided to rescind it, then decided to do nothing.

Nah he's gonna take office, just so he can nuke iran....then we don't owe them the150 billion this fucking retarded administration promised them....then he'll step down for Mike Pence, who will have all the Gaystopo move to iran.

You know, the only reason Trump picked Pence was because he wanted to cement the religious right's vote. Pence was the one who passed the religious protection law, then decided to rescind it, then decided to do nothing.

Yeah it was to mock the liberal spin...and then iran deal.....Holy shit who would think that's a good deal....ed ver?

Trump has already said that republicans are stupid, and that's why he's running as a con.

What if he decides in October, that it's really not what he wants to do? He said he was going to name his VP pick today.....he changed his mind.....He tweeted it was going to be Pence....now it sounds like he might have changed his mind. I can see Trump changing his mind about being a republican and POTUS. Lots of surprises yet to come? I can see Trump laughing at all the bigots, saying...."I knew you'd buy it, you morons!" BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
He'll declare bankruptcy on his first term, as though his administration were a business entity

He'll declare bankruptcy on his first term

You mean, he will run this country into the ground, THEN declare bankruptcy, make a whole lot of money betting against this country's economy, and then tell everyone what a great businessman he is.

You mean, he will run this country into the ground, THEN declare bankruptcy, make a whole lot of money betting against this country's economy, and then tell everyone what a great businessman he is.
If he can do that, he would.

You've touched on one of the transitions Trump would have real trouble making...if he were elected, which he will not be.

Nah that's George Soros.
He build buildings, like a wall, keep the riff raff out, and hand it to good Ole mike

Put this in the badlands, please.

It's a fun thread but is not political at all.

It's a far more likely scenario that Hillary's criminal past might catch up with her and she will be in an orange jump suit in October so dream on lefties.

One thing that has always fascinated me about a Trump supporter. Trump knows how important the Latino vote is, but his supporters never have. After the loss in 2012, Trump blasted Republicans for losing citing they were too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

So what candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Donald Trump did.

Someday after the Hillary Clinton hangover is over, they may even consider what that phone call was about between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump just prior to him jumping into this race--LOL

toles09142015.jpg

Forum List

Back