🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will separate the Dem candidates..won’t they all run on ‘free shit’ and ‘orange man bad’?

Do you think the DNC is sorting this very thing out right now?
Do you notice how the left never actually says they feel entitled to “free shit”? I mean if you want to talk about tax payer funded programs like universal healthcare or tuition free college being lazy entitlements, then I guess that means when your house catches fire or someone breaks into your house, you will leave a generous tip to those first responders to compensate them? No of course not.

Idiot.

Only a few of you shameless beggars are stupid enough to put it that way...most of you are discreet in your begging....you use clever terms and phrases to beg without actually begging. We know your type Billy....by the way, are you all for a little commie-lite “wealth redistribution”?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you bud)
lol I know your type all too well. You pretend anyone on the left are “beggars” because it gives you a false sense of superiority and manliness just because you have a job. This speaks from deep insecurity. News flash dude: the unemployment rate is made up of both liberals and conservatives and it’s, what, 4%? You aren’t special just because you have a job lol. You and I are part of the 96% of eligible adults in the population that has a job. Also, never once have I suggested on this forum that the government should supplement my daily income. I don’t feel entitled to food stamps and neither does anyone I know. Of course, food stamp participation is more common in red states but obviously those conservative “patriots” won’t admit it.

First off...you’re all over the place, stop the spinning bud.
The super shithole Mexifornia is home to only 12% of the nations population yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients. So kindly STFU and stop lying please....thanks.

It’s not about “jobs” for you beggars anymore...you want more than a job...you’ve turned it into “income inequality”, “wealth redistribution”, “living wage”, healthcare as a “human right”...etc etc.
You think you’ve found an effective new angle....make no mistake about we see your same old “give me free shit” bullshit.
BUT NOW, you scrounging fucks have completely fucked yourselves as you are now demanding free shit for all your wetbacks friends too.
Your free shit era is coming to a close and you know it....sorry bud.
Lol yes I am so pissed off that I don’t have the US tax payers to rely on anymore for an upper class way of living and that’s not fair! I’m entitled to society coddling me! My parents have always told me I was unique and special and could achieve anything my heart desires! Everyone gets a trophy in my book anyways! I’ll never get a job! I don’t have to work hard for nothing! I deserve the life as a hippie who rejects the evil of capitalism and the evil of financial independence!

^^^^is this what you wanted to hear? Yep! Too bad most progressives don’t talk this way, though! You just pretend we do.

Regressives DO talk that way....there are threads all over this site to prove it...you’re in an odd state of denial.
Do you support “wealth redistribution”?

I doubt there will be a nickels difference between the lot of them.

True.
There will be two platforms run on....

For female candidates:
Free shit
Hate Orange Man
I love wetbacks
I do or would munch rug

For male candidates:
Free shit
Hate Orange Man
I love wetbacks
I do or would puff pole
gold_star-512.png

Do you notice how the left never actually says they feel entitled to “free shit”? I mean if you want to talk about tax payer funded programs like universal healthcare or tuition free college being lazy entitlements, then I guess that means when your house catches fire or someone breaks into your house, you will leave a generous tip to those first responders to compensate them? No of course not.

Idiot.

Only a few of you shameless beggars are stupid enough to put it that way...most of you are discreet in your begging....you use clever terms and phrases to beg without actually begging. We know your type Billy....by the way, are you all for a little commie-lite “wealth redistribution”?
lol I know your type all too well. You pretend anyone on the left are “beggars” because it gives you a false sense of superiority and manliness just because you have a job. This speaks from deep insecurity. News flash dude: the unemployment rate is made up of both liberals and conservatives and it’s, what, 4%? You aren’t special just because you have a job lol. You and I are part of the 96% of eligible adults in the population that has a job. Also, never once have I suggested on this forum that the government should supplement my daily income. I don’t feel entitled to food stamps and neither does anyone I know. Of course, food stamp participation is more common in red states but obviously those conservative “patriots” won’t admit it.

The super shithole Mexifornia is home to only 12% of the nations population yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients. So kindly STFU and stop lying please....thanks.

It’s not about “jobs” for you beggars anymore...you want more than a job...you’ve turned it into “income inequality”, “wealth redistribution”, “living wage”, healthcare as a “human right”...etc etc.
You think you’ve found an effective new angle....make no mistake about we see your same old “give me free shit” bullshit.
BUT NOW, you scrounging fucks have completely fucked yourselves as you are now demanding free shit for all your wetbacks friends too.
Lol yes I am so pissed off that I don’t have the US tax payers to rely on anymore for an upper class way of living and that’s not fair! I’m entitled to society coddling me! My parents have always told me I was unique and special and could achieve anything my heart desires! Everyone gets a trophy in my book anyways! I’ll never get a job! I don’t have to work hard for nothing! I deserve the life as a hippie who rejects the evil of capitalism and the evil of financial independence!

^^^^is this what you wanted to hear? Yep! Too bad most progressives don’t talk this way, though! You just pretend we do.

Regressives DO talk that way....there are threads all over this site to prove it...you’re in an odd state of denial.
Wealth distribution? No. I think that wealthy people are vital to the economy and they should remain wealthy, but the problem with capitalism is that it guarantees widening income disparity. People concerned about the wealth disparity don’t think everyone should be paid the same regardless of work - it’s just that the middle class and poor haven’t been fairly compensated over the last few decades. Productivity and corporate profits are at an all time high, yet the wage most people make isn’t sufficient to live on “comfortably”. The middle class has all but diminished as a result. That is the problem. See, there’s a simple nuance to this issue that you need catch on to.

Wealth distribution? No. I think that wealthy people are vital to the economy and they should remain wealthy, but the problem with capitalism is that it guarantees widening income disparity. People concerned about the wealth disparity don’t think everyone should be paid the same regardless of work - it’s just that the middle class and poor haven’t been fairly compensated over the last few decades. Productivity and corporate profits are at an all time high, yet the wage most people make isn’t sufficient to live on “comfortably”. The middle class has all but diminished as a result. That is the problem. See, there’s a simple nuance to this issue that you need catch on to.

Never gets old when someone is so concerned about the compensation of the poor, while wanting to import buttloads more poor people to take their jobs.

The astronomical cost of childcare is a quiet crisis of our economy. It’s outrageous to make parents choose between providing for their kids or caring for their kids. We need universal, high-quality, affordable childcare options for every family, period.

Opinion | Day Care for All
Back when more women were homemakers, they were the police, the doctors, the arbiters, the lawyers, the referees, the other mothers on the street that corrected all children in affect the childcare providers and more. All of this costs bookoo dollars more today because of the extreme feminist agenda because you have to pay for it. Today, it is not just some women that do not want to get married, but more men then them do not.

So the leader of the FSA is running...is his platform any different than the other members of the FSA?\
fsa.png

url

Forum List

Back