🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will the headlines say after the election....poll

Headlines after Nov's election

• The nightmare is just begining, Trump wins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this is exactly like one of those genuine scientific polls.

th

Please take time to vote this poll
Please take the time to reverse the names - you have the descriptions designated to the wrong candidates.

For the record - there has been more than one poll taken and Trump got the majority of the votes - by double digits.

The better candidate won (11/9).

Around 12/15 or there abouts… “We needed to keep pretending Trump had a chance so that the public would stay interested in voting and the process. Even his surrogates (when the cameras were off) would voice that they were puzzled on why anyone would take him seriously.” — ________________, Editor of the evening news.

I believe you are mistaken. Trump had over a 20 point lead over Clinton in the USMB poll as I recall and for the debates I believe those who believe Trump won was way over a 20 point lead.....

I don't vote in the so called scientific polls so I'm sure not going to do so in this one thanks for asking though.

2da2QxK

^^^^That. And if Hillary wins.......the Dems will start backtracking like mofos.

Please take time to vote this poll
Please take the time to reverse the names - you have the descriptions designated to the wrong candidates.

For the record - there has been more than one poll taken and Trump got the majority of the votes - by double digits.
Keep dreamin
Better than waking up to a nightmare which is what we'll have if Bill's wife gets away with stealing this election.

Forum List

Back