what will Trump tell us at 2 pm.

Biden will backtrack and run for president again ?

A woman will beat him in a presidential elections ??

It could be his fear of losing period ???

I would guess Trump cannot sleep at night as he realizes that any future for Trump is if he is president (President for life would be better) and bury his legal issues based on the powers of the presidency. These are what a tyrant wants to achieve. Complete Control.

So Trump fears Biden because Biden was the only one to beat him. Well also because of senile issue Trump feels that he can beat him easily. Yet Trump show signs of senility.

Still it is another view of Trump that he is losing his mind. He have unreasonable fear about the future, He has lost control.

He fears that a woman will beat him.

The mighty have fallen. Fear of losing keeps him awake at night.

The legal issues will not go away despite the Supreme Court whose legacy is in the balance.

Well Martha would say "It's a good thing"

The Don is pleased as someone is pounding on my door. I hope it's not the Feds, well maybe it is my neighbor.

Last edited:
That other STATES must follow VA GOV newest policy Immediate order prior to Dirty Dem stealing 30 million votes in 2024? like the 20 million stolen votes (see the spikes) in 2020.

Governor Youngin’s policies include:

** We use 100% paper ballots with a strict chain of custody.
** We use counting machines, not voting machines, that are tested prior to every election and never connected to the internet.
** We do not mass mail ballots.
** We monitor our drop boxes 24/7.
** We verify the legal presence and identity of voters using DMV data and other trusted data sources to update our voter rolls daily.

Last edited:
can you guess?

"Hi, I'm hiding out in my bunker, and any further questions need to be directed at my very fine running mate, J D Vance."

"Hope to see all of you soon in the next safe place at one of my fantastic rallies, that all of the experts agree, should be paid for by someone else."

That other STATES must follow VA lGOV newest policy Immediate order prior to Dirty Dem stealing 30 million votes in 2024? like the 20 million stolen votes (see the spikes) in 2020.

Governor Youngin’s policies include:

** We use 100% paper ballots with a strict chain of custody.
** We use counting machines, not voting machines, that are tested prior to every election and never connected to the internet.
** We do not mass mail ballots.
** We monitor our drop boxes 24/7.
** We verify the legal presence and identity of voters using DMV data and other trusted data sources to update our voter rolls daily.
Except that he is not president. Except that states run their own election by law. Except that we only hear about voter fraud from the loser who lost, then it becomes a problem.

Yet Trump was elected president previously in the current system. So where was the cry for voter fraud.?

Forum List

Back