What will women gain from all this squawking about sex pests? A Niqab

You've already admitted you don't always ask first.

Case closed.

LMAO!! I have had dates where the girl kissed me first. Obviously, there was no need to ask. But if you are not sure you ask. Why is it that you have a problem with that?

You have also had dates where you didn't ask beforehand. That makes you a sexual predator. You keep avoiding that point.

Why are you afraid to answer my very simple question?
It's irrelevant. The issue isn't what happens when you ask. The issue is what happens when you don't ask.

So you expect answers to all these questions, but you are scared to answer a very simple question? Pitiful.
How would my answer make any difference in this thread?

ROFL! I bet you're a fun date.
And we already know that you are a real asshole. Now we can add sexual pervert to that list. Time to recognize that the actions of people like our President are a perversion, and not normal. And should be treated as such.

Liberal Dictionary
=========================================================
Sexual pervert - Republican with a normal attitude about sex.

What’s a “normal” attitude about sex to Republicans. For Trump it appears that his “normal” includes walking up to women he doesn’t know and grabbing their genitals. To me, that’s sexual assault.

If some guy you didn’t know walked up to you and grabbed your genitals, would you think he was normal? Or would you feel violated?

As a female (allegedly), you have no idea what you are talking about. You are completely unqualified.

Also, you best review the tape. That is not what Trump said at all.

That is what he said. “When you’re a star you can do anything. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything”

Verbatim.

He didn't say they were perfect strangers, and he said "they let you." That means they consent.

You keep lying about that.

This is what I said. He seems to think women would not like being asked. I have not found that to be the case.

You don't ask to kiss a woman. They'll think you're a pathetic loser if you do. I've never heard any guy say he asked a woman if he could kiss her. Any guy in here who claims thay always do that is lying. That simply isn't how normal men and women behave.

I never said I always did. In fact, I have said it is not always necessary. But I have not had one instance where I asked that it turned out badly. In fact, most appreciated my show of respect and being a gentleman.
According to the feminazis, you are a sexual predator because you don't always ask first.

So you keep saying. I have not encountered any such women. Maybe you should worry less about extremists and more about respecting the common woman.

I'm talking about how you behave with women. You have already admitted that you don't always ask them for permission before you make a move. As for feminazis, Esmeralda is obviously just such a woman. That is the reigning feminazi doctrine, that anytime a man makes a move and doesn't get explicit permission beforehand, then he's guilty of sexual assault.
I never said that. You are behaving very defensively. Showing a lot of anger. What I said was that if you are not sure if a woman wants you to touch her, which of course includes a kiss, then ask. It is perfectly okay to do that. I never said anything about assault, didn't say it, didn't suggest it, didn't allude to it: you made all that up. You're behaving like a trapped animal, lashing out at everyone.

I agree with this guy. That's the road the left is taking us down: We're already half way there.

What will women gain from squawking about sex pests? Niqab | Daily Mail Online

Behold my new proposed autumn look for women in politics. The black, I think, is flattering and it radiates an air of cool unapproachability. No Minister would put his hand on the knee of anyone dressed like this; indeed, he'd have trouble finding her knee or anything else.

Well, isn't this this what you want, all you squawking flapping denouncers of groping men and 'inappropriate' jokes?

You have lots in common with Militant Islamists on this subject.....

...the severe dress codes and sexual segregation which modern liberals claim to find so shocking about Islam.

Yet on this, it turns out that you agree with them. Any male action, any form of words you choose to disapprove of can and will be presumed to be guilty because, well, men are like that. The culprit will be ruined forever.

Are you all off your heads? Do you have any sense of proportion?

The country is in the midst of its biggest constitutional crisis for a century, and wobbling on the precipice of bankruptcy......

you think the most important thing in your lives is a hunt for long-ago cases of wandering hands, or tellers of coarse jokes? Yes, you do.
Nothing from uneducated white boy rubes

LMAO!! I have had dates where the girl kissed me first. Obviously, there was no need to ask. But if you are not sure you ask. Why is it that you have a problem with that?

You have also had dates where you didn't ask beforehand. That makes you a sexual predator. You keep avoiding that point.

It's irrelevant. The issue isn't what happens when you ask. The issue is what happens when you don't ask.

So you expect answers to all these questions, but you are scared to answer a very simple question? Pitiful.

You didn't mind trying to ridicule my comment that I asked. How is that relevant?

You lied about what I have said. How is that relevant?

Have you ever asked before kissing a woman on the first date?

ROFL! I bet you're a fun date.
And we already know that you are a real asshole. Now we can add sexual pervert to that list. Time to recognize that the actions of people like our President are a perversion, and not normal. And should be treated as such.

Liberal Dictionary
=========================================================
Sexual pervert - Republican with a normal attitude about sex.

What’s a “normal” attitude about sex to Republicans. For Trump it appears that his “normal” includes walking up to women he doesn’t know and grabbing their genitals. To me, that’s sexual assault.

If some guy you didn’t know walked up to you and grabbed your genitals, would you think he was normal? Or would you feel violated?

As a female (allegedly), you have no idea what you are talking about. You are completely unqualified.

Also, you best review the tape. That is not what Trump said at all.

That is what he said. “When you’re a star you can do anything. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything”

Verbatim.

That is NOT what YOU said. Look at the red text.

You don't ask to kiss a woman. They'll think you're a pathetic loser if you do. I've never heard any guy say he asked a woman if he could kiss her. Any guy in here who claims thay always do that is lying. That simply isn't how normal men and women behave.

I never said I always did. In fact, I have said it is not always necessary. But I have not had one instance where I asked that it turned out badly. In fact, most appreciated my show of respect and being a gentleman.
According to the feminazis, you are a sexual predator because you don't always ask first.

So you keep saying. I have not encountered any such women. Maybe you should worry less about extremists and more about respecting the common woman.

I'm talking about how you behave with women. You have already admitted that you don't always ask them for permission before you make a move. As for feminazis, Esmeralda is obviously just such a woman. That is the reigning feminazi doctrine, that anytime a man makes a move and doesn't get explicit permission beforehand, then he's guilty of sexual assault.
I never said that. You are behaving very defensively. Showing a lot of anger. What I said was that if you are not sure if a woman wants you to touch her, which of course includes a kiss, then ask. It is perfectly okay to do that. I never said anything about assault, didn't say it, didn't suggest it, didn't alude to it: you made all that up. You're behaving like a trapped animal, lashing out at everyone.

You attack me, and then when I respond to it, you accuse me of "acting defensivly? Why wouldn't anyone be angry when you accuse them of having sexual issues? Are you really that stupid?

The feminazis claim that any physical contact without a woman's explicit consent is sexual assault.

You and your ilk defend every last accusation women have made against Trump, the Duke lacross team and numerous males on college campuses who have been accused of sexual assault.

You didn't mind trying to ridicule my comment that I asked. How is that relevant?

How have I lied about what you said?

I never said that. You are behaving very defensively. Showing a lot of anger. What I said was that if you are not sure if a woman wants you to touch her, which of course includes a kiss, then ask. It is perfectly okay to do that. I never said anything about assault, didn't say it, didn't suggest it, didn't alude to it: you made all that up. You're behaving like a trapped animal, lashing out at everyone.

The feminazis claim that any physical contact without a woman's explicit consent is sexual assault.

You and your ilk defend every last accusation women have made against Trump, the Duke lacross team and numerous males on college campuses who have been accused of sexual assault.

How is lying about what I have said relevant? But please, show me an example of where I have said anything like what you claim I have said.

Once again, have you ever asked a woman before you kissed her on a first date?

You just said that I have defended every accusation made against Trump. I have not.

YOu said I defended the accusations made against the Duke Lacrosse team. I have not.

You said I have defended the accusations against numerous males on college campuses. I have not.

And you said that I have tried to claim that there are no bogus accusations of sexual assault. I have not.

How is lying about what I have said relevant? But please, show me an example of where I have said anything like what you claim I have said.

I was addressing Esmeralda.

Can you be more specific about these "lies" I supposedly told about you?

You just said that I have defended every accusation made against Trump. I have not.

YOu said I defended the accusations made against the Duke Lacrosse team. I have not.

You said I have defended the accusations against numerous males on college campuses. I have not.
I was addressing Esmeralda, not you.

I have already been very specific.

The chain of the quotes does not include any comments by Esmeralda.

This chain of quotes doesn't contain the statement you are complaining about.

No, normal sexual behavior is fine. The problem is when people in power use that power to try and force subordinates to give them sexual favors. It is not "a long time ago" that is the point here. It goes on everyday. Finally, a year after the Access Hollywood tape, the country stirs and does something. It isn't about Trump; it's about the attitude--your attitude. And it dies today.

What Trump said was that those women LET him do it. If that is sexual abuse then all men are guilty.

Well, I haven't done any of those things either. LOL You just like to accuse all women who don't see things your way as 'feminazis' It's just silly.

This chain of quotes doesn't contain the statement you are complaining about.

Yes, it certainly does. Start with your post saying the chain does not contain the statement I am talking about. Then count up 4 quotes.

You said "How have I lied about what you said?"

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but know they are also being fed to the crocodile.

If a gay man "stole a kiss" from you or patted you on the ass, how would you react?

Probably slug him....The same thing a woman should do. Or use pepper spray. Or a gun.

Right. I didn't say any of those things.

Forum List

Back