What would a Kasich presidency be like?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.

Illegal collaborator Kasich is a traitor and won't be president so don't worry about it.

Like any other corporatist Presidency.. and maybe a balanced budget..

It would be like every other recent GOP presidency,

some tax cuts, a big increase in military spending, and the deficit goes back through the roof.

I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.

it's pretty much irrelevant. he's not going to be the GOP nominee.

I think that he'd be like a bush presidency , hope that it doesn't happen SDem !!

To be fair, Kasich is the only sane candidate left in the GOP race. Yes, using the term 'sane' loosely.

It would be 4 years of Kasich calling Dem leaders on the phone and asking him what they wanted him to do, then doing it.

A Kasich presidency means not only a balanced budget, but a surplus. It means a booming economy, rising employment and LFPR.

That's his record. He's actually done it. And no one else can claim that.

And to some dumb shits, that makes him corporatist motherfucker. :lol:

A Kasich presidency means not only a balanced budget, but a surplus. It means a booming economy, rising employment and LFPR.

He's never been president.

Fuck Kasich and a government surplus, man! We need to take some shit out on Mexicans and Muslims. It's THEIR fault we're in this mess!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

-Balanced Budget
-Effective leadership
-Maturity
-A President who can stand up to Democrats, but also can work them them to get things done
Better than an Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, or Trump Presidency

He was the chairman of the budget committee and balanced the federal budget. The ONLY person out there who has done that, perhaps on the entire planet.

He has done the same thing as Governor, which is an executive position.

Nice try.

Just a guess but I would imagine; similar to that George H.W. Bush without Operation Desert Storm to keep the citizenry awake.:D

Ohio's UE rate mirrors the national rate. So maybe Obama did that lol.

-Balanced Budget
-Effective leadership
-Maturity
-A President who can stand up to Democrats, but also can work them them to get things done
Better than an Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, or Trump Presidency
\
Even assuming all of that is true- that is not what the GOP are voting for this year.

Fuck Kasich and a government surplus, man! We need to take some shit out on Mexicans and Muslims. It's THEIR fault we're in this mess!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
------------------------------------------------ thanks G5000 , exactly correct !!

No, that's not what does it. but I am fairly certain you know what does ;)

Ohio's UE rate mirrors the national rate.
Nope. It's lower. And he did it without running deficits like Obama.

He was the chairman of the budget committee and balanced the federal budget. The ONLY person out there who has done that, perhaps on the entire planet.

He has done the same thing as Governor, which is an executive position.

Nice try.

So whoever is chairman of the Ohio budget committee did it, not Kasich.

Forum List

Back