What would a Kasich presidency be like?

A visual representation of a Kasich Presidency.

milk-toast-1-web.jpg

I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.

A Kasich presidency would be exactly the same as the Obama regime. He is a globalist. And a Soros puppet. He has done absolutely nothing positive for Ohio, and in fact has hurt the state. Common core took Ohio kid's standing from 5th to 23 in the nation. Obamacare is worthless, and while he likes to take credit for a growing economy, unless he was the one who put the oil and gas under Ohio, then he is taking credit for something he had no hand in.

Last edited:
I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.

-Balanced Budget
-Effective leadership
-Maturity
-A President who can stand up to Democrats, but also can work them them to get things done
Better than an Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, or Trump Presidency
\
Even assuming all of that is true- that is not what the GOP are voting for this year.
True. They are voting for "because Mexicans and Muslims".

Retards.

A Kasich presidency means not only a balanced budget, but a surplus. It means a booming economy, rising employment and LFPR.

That's his record. He's actually done it. And no one else can claim that.

And to some dumb shits, that makes him corporatist motherfucker. :lol:

He's never been president.
He was the chairman of the budget committee and balanced the federal budget. The ONLY person out there who has done that, perhaps on the entire planet.

He has done the same thing as Governor, which is an executive position.

Nice try.

So whoever is chairman of the Ohio budget committee did it, not Kasich.
Yeah, so it is just a coincidence that wherever Kasich goes, there's a budget surplus. Okay, retard.

A Kasich presidency means not only a balanced budget, but a surplus. It means a booming economy, rising employment and LFPR.

Ohio's UE rate mirrors the national rate.
Nope. It's lower. And he did it without running deficits like Obama.

By how much?

He's never been president.
He was the chairman of the budget committee and balanced the federal budget. The ONLY person out there who has done that, perhaps on the entire planet.

He has done the same thing as Governor, which is an executive position.

Nice try.

So whoever is chairman of the Ohio budget committee did it, not Kasich.
Yeah, so it is just a coincidence that wherever Kasich goes, there's a budget surplus. Okay, retard.

The US deficit is down almost a trillion dollars since 2009.

Kasich just dumped 45,000 unvetted Somalis in Ohio. 9 out of 10 are sucking welfare to death. There is gas and oil here, which Kasich wants to tax right out of Ohio, and can't wait to start bringing Obama's Syrian terrorists aboard. He has no chance of winning, but he wants to make sure our voices are not heard. He has taken it upon himself to decide who the nomination will go to. He sucks.

Ohio's UE rate mirrors the national rate.
Nope. It's lower. And he did it without running deficits like Obama.

By how much?

Hmmm...how did I get the impression you knew that number?

Very much like Reagan, I imagine, with hopefully better fiscal restraint.

He'd appoint a couple of religionist SCOTUS justices and then push to outlaw abortion.

Scource: His record as Governor.

Most fo you know I dont like Kasich. I dont support his illegal alien stance, his crony capitalism or his want to ban movies with graphic scenes. He DOES have experience. More than anyone up there. See, he didn't just have positions, he had success. Which is more than I can say for cankles..
Then again, experience isn't something that important to me.. I would be ok with a common middle class person that cared about America in the WH.

It would suck ass... It would be a spend, tax and print-fest...

Forum List

Back