What would a Kasich presidency be like?

Kasich is a progressive career politician - all they know how to do is tax too much, spend too much, print paper and call it wealth...
Lol

Kasich is a progressive career politician - all they know how to do is tax too much, spend too much, print paper and call it wealth...
Lol
What a canned post. Are you a democrat posing as a republican....like many of the voters who were casting for Tiny Hands to give an artificial impression of who would be "best" for the GOP to run in the general (polling least likely to win against Hillary at the same time)?

I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.
I guess you'd have to imagine it, since a Kasich presidency is very likely imaginary. :cool-45:

It will be a nation of fantasy and mythical creatures where anything you pretend is real happens because the only way Kasich will be president is if we are in the land of make believe

I'm just kind of curious what would President Kasich do as president. Can you imagine what it would be like. I'm curious what his supporters think he will be like as president.

Here's how it would work.

The budget is now say...3 Trillion Dollars. (I don't claim the amounts are right.)

Kasich gets elected, and the Democrats demand a 5 trillion dollar budget, Kasich, and the Pussified Repbulican Congress makes them drop back to 4 Trillion Dollars.....and then Kasich & and McConnell, Paul Ryan, and the rest of the Pussy Republicans get in front of the camera and declare that they have won a great victory for the Republicans.

And our children go deeper in debt.

Here's how it would work.

The budget is now say...3 Trillion Dollars. (I don't claim the amounts are right.)

Kasich gets elected, and the Democrats demand a 5 trillion dollar budget, Kasich, and the Pussified Repbulican Congress makes them drop back to 4 Trillion Dollars.....and then Kasich & and McConnell, Paul Ryan, and the rest of the Pussy Republicans get in front of the camera and declare that they have won a great victory for the Republicans.

And our children go deeper in debt.

That is exactly what happen between 2006 and 2008.

Forum List

Back