what would americans think which ethnicity i am

which ethnicity would you think i am

• Total voters

Mortimer

Gold Member
and how many of you would think mexican or central or south american? or native american maybe?

IMG_3900taavatar.jpg

IMG_3735avatarapricity.jpg

You're getting a Rep from me, but I fucked it up and so it's positive.

No need to be an asshole, pal.
Oh, stop with the reps either way ffs. Never understood that.

I never understood being nasty to people for no good reason. What did your asinine comment accomplish, other than perhaps makes someone's day a little less joyful?
Yeah, you're right, I was being an asshole but stop with those stupid reps anyway. To me he actually looks Roma.

Oh, stop with the reps either way ffs. Never understood that.

I never understood being nasty to people for no good reason. What did your asinine comment accomplish, other than perhaps makes someone's day a little less joyful?
Yeah, you're right, I was being an asshole but stop with those stupid reps anyway. To me he actually looks Roma.

ok good that you acknowledge that you have been a asshole. and can you please vote, vote other, you already specified etc. i didnt put roma because i didnt thought many americans would know about them, who they are etc.

ok good that you acknowledge that you have been a asshole. and can you please vote, vote other, you already specified etc. i didnt put roma because i didnt thought many americans would know about them, who they are etc.
Well Roma would be Gypsy in American parliance. But that doesn't really fit unless I enter Indian/Pakistani.

I did not respond as the Op didn't respond to the other thread he created about what is an American.

I believe he's a TROLL looking for a Racial fight and thus haven't responded to this thread because I think I'm dealing with a Dumb Ass.

Well Roma would be Gypsy in American parliance. But that doesn't really fit unless I enter Indian/Pakistani.

You can vote other (for Roma) or East Indian, how you want

I did not respond as the Op didn't respond to the other thread he created about what is an American.

I believe he's a TROLL looking for a Racial fight and thus haven't responded to this thread because I think I'm dealing with a Dumb Ass.

I didnt responded because i agreed with you, i liked your two posts, and left it at that, because i have nothing to add, it was a good opinion.

I didnt responded because i agreed with you, i liked your two posts, and left it at that, because i have nothing to add, it was a good opinion.

On these boards you normally respond to those who answer your thread.

Which makes me doubt you.

What is it, that you are trying to achieve here......................

Spit it out. Get on with the point of the OP.

On these boards you normally respond to those who answer your thread.

Which makes me doubt you.

What is it, that you are trying to achieve here......................

Spit it out. Get on with the point of the OP.

i didnt respond because i have nothing to add or challenge you, i liked your post that was my agreement though. also i asked a question how others see it, so i dont need to challenge or question every opinion.

Forum List

Back