what would americans think which ethnicity i am

which ethnicity would you think i am

• Total voters
I'm a conservative, I don't give a shit what ethnicity you are. All I care is that you embrace American culture and be a responsible citizen. Now the DNC, they have a little pigeon hole they will be happy to put you in if you're interested in that sort of thing.

The same ethnicity everyone thought you were when you started your last troll thread over a year ago that you thought everyone forgot about.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...uld-i-declare-myself-racially-in-the-usa.html

this thread was different and is more related to this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...n-race-census-and-how-much-telling-is-it.html

but i think i had one when i registered 3 years ago with many options etc. but i didnt got many serious replies also "dont know" and "dont give a shit" etc. so i made now this.

Unlike you, I don't just randomly attack people to puff my chest. I call a spade a spade...

Oh, when you do it you are just calling a spade a spade, but if anyone else isn't as sweet and lovely as you (who the fuck are you again) demand it's something nefarious. STFU you idiotic hypocrite. You spend half your time being a pointless stalker hurling your own insults and the the other half trying to play Captain Sunshine, demanding that everyone be 'nice' according to your standard. You're a fucking joke.

:lol:

Laugh it up, boy. Is this some kind of performance art to try and emulate your screen name?

I have a question for you - what does it mean to you that some Americans can't properly guess your ethnicity? I mean, does it matter?

I have a question for you - what does it mean to you that some Americans can't properly guess your ethnicity? I mean, does it matter?

doesnt matter to me, im not offended if they guess me as something else etc. im just curious. what they would think etc. it is curiousity. it may look strange to you but to me it is interesting hobby, phenotypes and such.

doesnt matter to me, im not offended if they guess me as something else etc. im just curious. what they would think etc. it is curiousity. it may look strange to you but to me it is interesting hobby, phenotypes and such.
Look, if you ever get to the States, most Americans will not be able to recognize you as a Gypsy/Roma, ok. Now, take that chip on your shoulder and move along.

Forum List

Back