What Would Disqualify Any Candidate?

If she had received shock therapy, it would be over. It would never have even got off the launch pad.

If Hillary Clinton cut the head off of Donald Trumps daughter, live on Al Jazeera while screaming "Allahu Ackbar" you would still vote for her, and you would still defend her.

Everyone here knows this.

payn_c14170120160529120100.jpg
Wouldn't Obama, the muslim born Kenyan according to Donald, be more likely to do this? LOL

Yeah. Only Democrats are big spenders. Okay. Please tell your drug dealer to cut your crack with more baby powder.
You would know drugs better than the average user because you're Breaking Bad with your ingredients Mr. White. Obama spent more than Bush and isn't stopping at any point now. No wonder unemployment is so low, he paid for them to work.

You would know drugs better than the average user because you're Breaking Bad with your ingredients Mr. White. Obama spent more than Bush and isn't stopping at any point now. No wonder unemployment is so low, he paid for them to work.
What the.o_O......time to acquire some Jack Daniels stock, apparently demand for their products is soaring.

Eagleton: Being a mental case who might one day have his hand on The Button is still a disqualifier.

Kennedy: Caught with a dead hooker. That rule still applies.

Hart: Hubris. He shouldn't have boasted that he didn't cheat on his wife. He was begging to be caught as a hypocrite.
Eagleton wouldnt have an issue today when mental conditions are considered a disease
Kennedy wasnt caught with a dead hooker
Hart was the first one in part because he dared the press and they werent on his side.
I know she was a secretary, but she was fooling around with a married man.

You've heard that expression, haven't you? There are only two things which can kill a politician's career. To be caught in bed with a dead hooker or a live boy. Teddy fell into the "dead hooker" category.

And you can't possibly believe that if it was discovered today that Hillary Clinton had received shock therapy you guys wouldn't start three hundred and eighty-six thousand topics about it.
And you cant possibly believe the main stream media would say Clinton's campaign was over. Right?
If she had received shock therapy, it would be over. It would never have even got off the launch pad.
Bullshit. She's about to be indicted. She is an out and out criminal. And Dems will still vote for her. Shock therapy is nothing compared to this.

Eagleton: Being a mental case who might one day have his hand on The Button is still a disqualifier.

Hart: Hubris. He shouldn't have boasted that he didn't cheat on his wife. He was begging to be caught as a hypocrite.

Clearly you're ignorant of depression as a condition.
I'm am extremely familiar with depression as a condition. And I don't want the guy who has his finger on The Button to be someone who frequently ponders the futility of living.

He can be a racecar driver, or a world class mountain climber, or a bestselling novelist. But he can't be President.
I dont want my president to be a crook and bribe taker. But the vast majority of Democrats dont feel that way either.

Back in the distant past McGovern was the Dem nominee. He first picked Thomas Eagleton as his VP. It came out Eagleton suffered from depression and had received shock therapy. He was off the ticket within about 48 hours.
Ted Kennedy had planned to run for president several times. Each time his involvement in Chappaquiddick came up and he was removed from consideration.
Gary Hart challenged reporters to find something on him. They found him on his boat Monkey Business with a woman not his wife. He was out.
I mention these because in the old days a politiician was held to a standard higher than "he hasnt been convicted of any crimes yet".
Are we now at the stage where conviction of crimes renders one unfit for office? Or is that even off the table now?
Today? Apparently nothing, not even shooting someone on Fifth Ave.
Did anyone shoot someone on Fifth Avenue who is running for president?

anyone like Mr. Trump, who spends his time tweeting/twittering like a 12 year old bully and brat and blather-mouth, is a disqualifier....that's a no-brainer.

Eagleton wouldnt have an issue today when mental conditions are considered a disease
Hart was the first one in part because he dared the press and they werent on his side.

You've heard that expression, haven't you? There are only two things which can kill a politician's career. To be caught in bed with a dead hooker or a live boy. Teddy fell into the "dead hooker" category.

And you can't possibly believe that if it was discovered today that Hillary Clinton had received shock therapy you guys wouldn't start three hundred and eighty-six thousand topics about it.
And you cant possibly believe the main stream media would say Clinton's campaign was over. Right?
Bullshit. She's about to be indicted. She is an out and out criminal. And Dems will still vote for her. Shock therapy is nothing compared to this.
I can't bleev you rubes are still falling for the anonymously sourced "hillareez about to be indicted any second" stories for two years running now. :lol:

Yeah. Only Democrats are big spenders. Okay. Please tell your drug dealer to cut your crack with more baby powder.
Maybe mix in a little Cremora, too. You've obviously been hitting too high a purity product.

I can't bleev you rubes are still falling for the anonymously sourced "hillareez about to be indicted any second" stories for two years running now. :lol:
So the FBI is not investigating her? The Justice Dept has not granted immunity to a former staffer of hers? Please tell me we're all just dreaming and none of it is true.

So the FBI is not investigating her? The Justice Dept has not granted immunity to a former staffer of hers? Please tell me we're all just dreaming and none of it is true.
Where did I say there was not a FBI investigation?

Oh, that's right. I didn't.

But it is amusing you have allowed your fevered imaginations to run with that and create an imminent indictment out of it week after week, month after month, year after year. :lol:

Where did I say there was not a FBI investigation?

Oh, that's right. I didn't.

But it is amusing you have allowed your fevered imaginations to run with that and create an imminent indictment out of it week after week, month after month, year after year. :lol:
So FBI investigations never result in indictments? I mean thsi seems to be what you're saying. That the investigation, assuming you agree there is an investigation, could never ever result in indictment.

[

She is indeed an out and out criminal. The problem is that Obama is openly corrupt. The DOJ is only used to attack enemies of Obama and the party. They do not and will not uphold laws against powerful party members.

Forum List

Back