🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What would Jesus do?

California governor says it’s not ‘Christian’ to build a wall along the US-Mexico border

Well, I can't say he's wrong.

The thing is that it's also not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Eastern Orthodox, Animist, Atheist, Hindu, or anything else. It's building a f*cking wall. That's what it is. Yes, it's an absurd thing to build on the U.S.-Mexico border, but it's still just building a wall.

And for the record, Christians and people of every other denomination have built and knocked down walls for ages.
That was not a "border wall" it was the wall of Jericho meaning 'their moon' moon is an old world word used to describe 'their gold-money-filthy lucre'. The Wall Streeters insurance racketeering and money scams would be the "wall" destroy by the spirit Joshua and his army of hosts.
Whatever....You call it whatever makes you feel good....

26d094ac249c1292f362eb59adf09cda.jpg

ruinsofHerodsPalace.jpg

Looks like a city with a wall around it to me.
Yep, I will as everything on earth was planted and planned out precisely in its season and time. There is a huge difference in looking at things built in and by the spirit and those things humans can only perceive of as things of the flesh. The Word is as good today as it will be a hundred years from now for those who understand that God is a spirit.
Okay...fine...IDCWYT about this.
I am sure you don't but see that nice retirement you built off the backs of others with those professional opinions will be that Wall that the Horn destroys as it blows throughout the land. Tell me how you feel when it all comes crashing down.

California governor says it’s not ‘Christian’ to build a wall along the US-Mexico border

According to the governor of California, Jesus would never build the Trump wall.

Will the governor excommunicate Trump from the Progressive church of Jesus Marx?

I guess governor moon beam is suffering from dementia, congress approved the wall more than a decade ago.

Fence not wall.

President George W. Bush signs H.R. 6061, the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

DDDUUUURRRRRR

President Bush Signs Secure Fence Act

Last edited:

The thing is that it's also not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Eastern Orthodox, Animist, Atheist, Hindu, or anything else. It's building a f*cking wall. That's what it is. Yes, it's an absurd thing to build on the U.S.-Mexico border, but it's still just building a wall.

And for the record, Christians and people of every other denomination have built and knocked down walls for ages.
That was not a "border wall" it was the wall of Jericho meaning 'their moon' moon is an old world word used to describe 'their gold-money-filthy lucre'. The Wall Streeters insurance racketeering and money scams would be the "wall" destroy by the spirit Joshua and his army of hosts.
Whatever....You call it whatever makes you feel good....

26d094ac249c1292f362eb59adf09cda.jpg

ruinsofHerodsPalace.jpg

Looks like a city with a wall around it to me.
Yep, I will as everything on earth was planted and planned out precisely in its season and time. There is a huge difference in looking at things built in and by the spirit and those things humans can only perceive of as things of the flesh. The Word is as good today as it will be a hundred years from now for those who understand that God is a spirit.
Boy, you sure are presumptive....I suppose in some communities that's a good thing.....

According to the governor of California, Jesus would never build the Trump wall.

Will the governor excommunicate Trump from the Progressive church of Jesus Marx?

I guess governor moon beam is suffering from dementia, congress approved the wall more than a decade ago.

Fence not wall.

DDDUUUURRRRRR

US_NEWS_BORDER_9_LA.jpg

Yeah, a fence. LMAO

Indeed. Obama even built a wall around his house when he moved out of the White House.

Crazy, huh?

Fence not wall.

DDDUUUURRRRRR

And even the fence proved impossible.

Jesus would feed and cure everyone, the USA is not Jesus and we are bankrupt and 20 trillion dollars in debt

Spending on a wall sure won't help.
The wall saves money if we can keep 50 million Mexicans out, can you afford their healthcare?

Talk is cheap kid

Jesus would feed and cure everyone, the USA is not Jesus and we are bankrupt and 20 trillion dollars in debt

The wall saves money if we can keep 50 million Mexicans out, can you afford their healthcare?

Talk is cheap kid

Have you ever heard of ladders?

Go after the employers if you really want to stop them. But we will all be paying more without the cheap labor.

Talk is cheap kid

Have you ever heard of ladders?

Go after the employers if you really want to stop them. But we will all be paying more without the cheap labor.
So you can afford to pay for their healthcare, and college educations I bet your mom is proud of you

What would Jesus do?

kick Chump in the nuts, tell him to go sit down and STFU.

I'll tell you what, so long as atheist, abortion loving liberals don't try to tell me what Jesus would do (all of it supporting Dim policies), I won't start a thread entitled, "What would Marx do?"

Deal?

Umm Jerusalem had a Wall. A Damn big wall..
Sorry Lord....didn't mean to swear......

Oy vey!

Which must have been why God was so upset with them, right?
God sends Moses to recover the city because evil men with serpents got inside the walls and the people needed to be rescued.

I'd guess too that Jesus wouldn't build a wall based on Jesus' answer when Jesus was asked, "Who is my neighbor" in regards to loving thy neighbor.

Forum List

Back