What would you ask the President today?

Jarhead

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Apparently, The President will be giving an abbreviated press conference today....likely with few questions asked.

If I had a chance to ask a question, I would ask:

Mr. President. Last night you said the following....

"I will not tolerate this kind of behavior at any agency, but especially at the IRS given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives."

That being said, the emails released yesterday support the theory that the State Department drastically altered the original report offered by the CIA as to the root cause of the Benghazi attacks. The emails make it clear that this was done in an attmept to protect the image of the state department.

What kind of action will you take as it pertains to the State Department who, in a self serving action, allowed you and your staff to mis-inform the American people, the world...and at the same time, contradict the explanation of the President of Libya who was offering the same explanation that the CIA asserted to be fact?

What would you ask?

I'd ask why the hell his minions lied their asses off about Benghazi and how come the State Department didn't beef up security or close the damend embassy.

I'd also ask how he had the balls to jet off to a fundraiser while four men died at HIS consulate in Libya.

I'd ask why the hell his minions lied their asses off about Benghazi and how come the State Department didn't beef up security or close the damend embassy.

I'd also ask how he had the balls to jet off to a fundraiser while four men died at HIS consulate in Libya.

You see, you can not ask this President ANYTHING about other people, for he will simply say "I was not there, so I cant tell you why they lied."

He likes to say "I dont know"

So.....

Instead, you must ask him what HE will do about the liars.

Apparently, The President will be giving an abbreviated press conference today....likely with few questions asked.

"I will not tolerate this kind of behavior at any agency, but especially at the IRS given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives."

That being said, the emails released yesterday support the theory that the State Department drastically altered the original report offered by the CIA as to the root cause of the Benghazi attacks. The emails make it clear that this was done in an attmept to protect the image of the state department.

What kind of action will you take as it pertains to the State Department who, in a self serving action, allowed you and your staff to mis-inform the American people, the world...and at the same time, contradict the explanation of the President of Libya who was offering the same explanation that the CIA asserted to be fact?

What would you ask?

why bother

you know he is going to lie about it

i would wait with the questions

for when he is under oath

What would you ask?

why bother

you know he is going to lie about it

i would wait with the questions

for when he is under oath

they will never get him under oath, hillary maybe, but not barry.

At this point, there is no use asking the presidebt anything. He's going to lie. obama should be ignored and the investigations continue around him.

What would you ask?

According to The Census says 10 million counted as uninsured are not citizens, 14 million counted as uninsured are actually covered by Medicaid and 18 million under 34, make over $50k, don't want to spend more then $1,000 they spend out of pocket for employers insurance. If you subtract from 46 million you use these 42 million there are less then 4 million uninsured rather then your 46 million.
Why were these figures never understood rather than putting out the false number of 46 million?

"why have you paid lawyers to keep your college records from public view?"
"did you get scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students?"
"do you really think that 'corpseman' is the correct pronounciation of "corpsman" ?

I'd ask him for photos of the situation room during the period of the attacks on Benghazi. I'd like to see if the same group of people were as intently focused on saving American lives as they were on the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Forum List

Back