What would you do?

I would do whatever it took to emotionally move on from this situation. Heal and not let this creep live in my head. If that means pouring acid in his eyes, I would. If that means, letting him rot in prison acid free, I would do that as well. The prick would never own who I am nor would he own my soul.

I think she would have had no issue with acid in his face, if she was not the one who had to do the deed itself. Dealing out punishment is a bit different when you are the one expected to do it.

I dont think this was about forgivness, it was about her not being able to do it herself.

Sure. I was just speaking for myself. The monster that holds our thoughts also holds our soul. Life is too damn short for me to give myself to another in that manner.

I would do whatever it took to emotionally move on from this situation. Heal and not let this creep live in my head. If that means pouring acid in his eyes, I would. If that means, letting him rot in prison acid free, I would do that as well. The prick would never own who I am nor would he own my soul.

I think she would have had no issue with acid in his face, if she was not the one who had to do the deed itself. Dealing out punishment is a bit different when you are the one expected to do it.

I dont think this was about forgivness, it was about her not being able to do it herself.

When I showed my wife the story, her exact words were, "The bitch is just a coward." She'd be happy to do it...or remove his eyes with a soldering iron and his genitals with a meat cleaver.

When I showed my wife the story, her exact words were, "The bitch is just a coward." She'd be happy to do it...or remove his eyes with a soldering iron and his genitals with a meat cleaver.
The thought alone has me singing soprano..

I like the idea of pouring the acid in his lap. THAT, I could probably do.

No: you get punched, you draw and cock. The guy does anything but soil his pants, shoot him dead.

And if it is a bar room fight, you get to spend the rest of your life in prison.

All too often we see these brave fellows packing, instigate a fight, then claim self defense.

Now I believe that is the most intelligent thing said thus far on this issue.

Forum List

Back