What would you say?

Unkotare never said anything about that. RetiredIdiot didn't know that Hawaii wasn't a state in 1941. Now he does. The question is, will he remember? He seems to be losing his mental faculties.
I repeat you LYING ASSHOLE QUOTE ME where I said Hawaii was a state during WW2/

I wonder if RetiredIdiot pronounces "US" like the pronoun. Seems likely.

So was occupied Germany and Japan part of the US after WW-2?

We controlled it.

I think you should quit while you are behind.
look I know you are a lefty but defending Unk on this is just stupid he claimed Hawaii was not part of the US. And I provided the definition of the current US which includes islands not currently territories, As for Germany and Japan they were Countries under occupation not part of the US,

Unkotare never said anything about that. RetiredIdiot didn't know that Hawaii wasn't a state in 1941. Now he does. The question is, will he remember? He seems to be losing his mental faculties.
You keep claiming that only states are part of the US or what did you mean by your question 50 what?

Wrong, see my above post.....While it was under US control from the 1890s Guam was not granted territorial status till 1950......Are you a teacher? ;)
The act of Congress in 1950 provided U.S. citizenship to Guamanians and established its government, yet has been a U.S. Territory since 1898. From the Department of Interior:

Guam became a U.S. territory in 1898 and placed under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Navy. The Guam Organic Act of 1950 conferred U.S. citizenship on Guamanians and established the territory's government. The Act also transferred Federal jurisdiction over Guam from the U.S. Navy to the Department of the Interior. First elections were held in 1970.

look I know you are a lefty but defending Unk on this is just stupid he claimed Hawaii was not part of the US. And I provided the definition of the current US which includes islands not currently territories, As for Germany and Japan they were Countries under occupation not part of the US,
No shits given about HI or AK.

Guam was a Spanish possession/colony till we took it from them and occupied it after the S-A war.

Guam was transferred to the United States Navy control on December 23, 1898, by Executive Order 108-A from 25th President William McKinley.

The only difference between that and Germany and Japan is we gave Germany and Japan back....We kept Guam till the Japs took it from us and we regained it in 1944.

Here, educate yourself.

Guam - Wikipedia

No shits given about HI or AK.

Guam was a Spanish possession/colony till we took it from them and occupied it after the S-A war.

Guam was transferred to the United States Navy control on December 23, 1898, by Executive Order 108-A from 25th President William McKinley.

The only difference between that and Germany and Japan is we gave Germany and Japan back....We kept Guam till the Japs took it from us and we regained it in 1944.

Here, educate yourself.

Guam - Wikipedia
You will do anything to defend a lefty wont you?

The act of Congress in 1950 provided U.S. citizenship to Guamanians and established its government, yet has been a U.S. Territory since 1898. From the Department of Interior:
Nope, a territory is not under .mil control, it is under civil authority. Till such time as territorial status is granted and a civil government established, it is a possession, not a territory.

Nope, a territory is not under .mil control, it is under civil authority. Till such time as territorial status is granted and a civil government established, it is a possession, not a territory.
Then why is the Department of the Interior stating it was a territory pre 1950?

The United States is our name. But our nation consists of more than just the States.

Sorry Unk. You thought you were on to something.

You were wrong.

The .gov did all kinds of weird shit back then like granting the Medal of Honor to civilians.

In 1917 Congress stripped 911 previous awards after they tightened the rules.
This is today's U.S. Department of the Interior stating this .. are you suggesting they are wrong?

Forum List

Back