What would you say?

So I assume if Unkotare were teaching History and he got to the Louisiana purchase he would say that that area did not become owned by the US since it was not a state yet. and that people born in territories of the US were not citizens of the Country,

So I assume if Unkotare were teaching History and he got to the Louisiana purchase he would say that that area did not become owned by the US since it was not a state yet. and that people born in territories of the US were not citizens of the Country,
What does “US” mean, stupid?

"U" and "S." Those are called "letters." Together they form an "abbreviation." Do you know what the "U" and the "S" stand for?
  • The United States of America (U.S.A. or USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a country primarily located in North America. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major unincorporated territories, nine Minor Outlying Islands, [g] and 326 Indian reservations.

RETARD

Wrong, see my above post.....While it was under US control from the 1890s Guam was not granted territorial status till 1950......Are you a teacher? ;)
he also claimed Hawaii and Alaska are not part of the US but to the point Guam WAS part of the US in WW2.

he also claimed Hawaii and Alaska are not part of the US....
No, he corrected YOU because you thought Hawaii was a state in 1941. You were so embarrassed that you started this thread in a vain attempt at saving face.

It's not working.

According to Unkotare Washington DC is not part of the United States,
Unkotare never said anything about that. RetiredIdiot didn't know that Hawaii wasn't a state in 1941. Now he does. The question is, will he remember? He seems to be losing his mental faculties.

Forum List

Back