What would you think if the United states adopted a foreign policy against any and all offensive war

Child, you are a SPECIAL kind of dishonest.

Ditchweed, you are a special kind of stupid.

So tell me,what is America getting for supporting the Zionists... I mean besides this....

Arlington-Graves.jpg

I'm tired of seeing fine young men die for the Oil Companies and the Zionist's religious delusions...

Why aren't you?

I'm not in favor of using US military in the middle east...just let Israel take the gloves off. And yes, I absolutely do mean using nukes.

What would you think if the United states adopted a foreign policy against any and all offensive war. Kind of like Japan since wwII???

We could close all of our offshore bases and stop policing the world. This would allow us to save a lot of money that would be better used here at home.
The politicians would just claim all our wars are defensive. In fact, almost every country that has started a war in the last 200 years has claimed it was defensive. Hitler claimed Poland attacked Germany.

What would you think if the United states adopted a foreign policy against any and all offensive war. Kind of like Japan since wwII???

We could close all of our offshore bases and stop policing the world. This would allow us to save a lot of money that would be better used here at home.

Name one offensive war we have engaged in?

All of them.

I'm not in favor of using US military in the middle east...just let Israel take the gloves off. And yes, I absolutely do mean using nukes.

Awesome... So they are going to nuke Gaza...

Oh, wait. No. I don't think that's tactically sound...

I was pointing out the obvious, buddy. Using nukes on people who are right next door to you isn't tactically smart.

Forum List

Back