What you must believe to think Biden is innocent.

How can you use logic to determine that Shokin wasn’t corrupt? That makes no sense.

Maybe you aren’t aware of all the people working in Ukraine that ran into problems with Shokin. You don’t need logic, you need knowledge.
Doesn’t mean he was corrupt. The country was corrupt. Biden did that so he would stop investigating the company where Hunter worked. Why did you dodge my question?

Because he had extensive international business experience, contacts and a famous name
He had zero experience in oil and gas. He didn’t speak the language. He was paid significantly for what exactly. Yes. His name. Why did they pay him for his name?

🤷‍♂️

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

If he broke the law, nail him. In fact, if he played games by promising some vague influence for cash, he should be impeached even if he DIDN'T break a law.

I'm not like you.
I now believe we will nail him.

Doesn’t mean he was corrupt. The country was corrupt. Biden did that so he would stop investigating the company where Hunter worked. Why did you dodge my question?
Your question was not relevant to my post. I had already answered it in this very thread and dozens of times in the past. It was also answered adequately by another poster. Asking the same question over and over again feels like trolling.

It’s a pretty good indication that Shokin was corrupt if everyone working in Ukraine identified problems with him protecting the corrupt prosecutors beneath him.

Biden got Shokin fired because the State Dept determined that they couldn’t reform the corruption in the country with him in place.

Have you see the testimony from Ambassador Nyland or Pyatt? George Kent?

Have you seen any account anyone from the State Dept at the time the decision was made?

He had zero experience in oil and gas. He didn’t speak the language. He was paid significantly for what exactly. Yes. His name. Why did they pay him for his name?

🤷‍♂️
You think Hunter has to drill for oil?

What he has to do is make deals, line up investors, introduce potential clients

Hunter Biden on line 2 gets answered

Your question was not relevant to my post. I had already answered it in this very thread and dozens of times in the past. It was also answered adequately by another poster. Asking the same question over and over again feels like trolling.
So you won’t answer. Coward
It’s a pretty good indication that Shokin was corrupt if everyone working in Ukraine identified problems with him protecting the corrupt prosecutors beneath him.
“Everyone” nope. He wasn’t going to be fired until Joe said no firing no Billion. Why did Joe care who Shokin was investigating?
Biden got Shokin fired because the State Dept determined that they couldn’t reform the corruption in the country with him in place.
Really? Link. Thanks. Why didn’t he have him fired before he started investigating Burisma?
Have you see the testimony from Ambassador Nyland or Pyatt? George Kent?

Have you seen any account anyone from the State Dept at the time the decision was made?
Yep. Have you?

The guy lays everything out in the article, but here is his synopsis at the end. Unfortunately, the liberal board members believe all this.

Que the "where is the evidence' crowd...........

In order to believe that Biden is innocent of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions, we must ignore his own words, his son’s text messages and emails, all the “spontaneous” meetings, all the whistleblowers and witnesses, and the need for more than 20 shell companies to launder and distribute loot among family members who have no demonstrable skills. Finally, we must believe that $20 million — and probably much more — has been lavished on all of these people except the only one possessed of the power to make it rain.

In order to believe that Biden is guilty of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions, you need to show Biden is guilty of taking bribes for favorable policy decisions.

You think Hunter has to drill for oil?

What he has to do is make deals, line up investors, introduce potential clients

Hunter Biden on line 2 gets answered
You have to have experience in a field to make deals. Line up investors when he can’t speak the language. Can you list which deals he made and which investors he lined up?

Again, why did they hire Hunter? You said his last name. Why would that matter if he wasn’t going to peddle influence?

🤷‍♂️

So you won’t answer. Coward
I’ve answered it dozens of times, so obviously it’s not cowardice. I am not going to divert from the topic.
“Everyone” nope. He wasn’t going to be fired until Joe said no firing no Billion. Why did Joe care who Shokin was investigating?
Poroshenko didn’t want to fire him because he’s an old school Ukrainian politician who wanted to keep a loyal ally in the prosecutor office. Old school is corrupt.
Really? Link. Thanks. Why didn’t he have him fired before he started investigating Burisma?
He had him fired when it became obvious that Shokin was impeding reform in the prosecutor office, something that became apparent in the fall of 2015.

The decision was consensus among the policy group working in Ukraine. It wasn’t Joe Biden on a warpath. They all wanted him gone.
Yep. Have you?
I have. I was just reading them again last night. They’re consistent with each other that Shokin was not helping. Do you think they’re lying?

No. Just means I have been on multiple juries and believe in the actual process, rather than conviction in the partisan tabloids.
That is all they have done in the politburo media for 7 years with Trump, trial by tabloids because that is all the MSM is now

That email was after Joe Biden was no longer vp, he was a private citizen..... Some partners in the LEGAL BUSINESS VENTURE wanted to invite Joe in to this venture, but other partners had no interest....

the others who didn't want to invite him, again... Joe as a private citizen, won the argument....

eventually the business venture with bolbulinsky sp? never formed or got off the ground....

Hunter formed a new company, a new LLC, and left Bobulinsky sp? out of the deal....he was pissed from what I've gathered.

So, it was after Joe left office, he had no government power to change any US policy, there was no illegal quid pro quo to be had. And Joe was never invited in to the 10% for the Big Guy deal, which fell apart before it started.

Failed again!

I’ve answered it dozens of times, so obviously it’s not cowardice. I am not going to divert from the topic.

Poroshenko didn’t want to fire him because he’s an old school Ukrainian politician who wanted to keep a loyal ally in the prosecutor office. Old school is corrupt.

He had him fired when it became obvious that Shokin was impeding reform in the prosecutor office, something that became apparent in the fall of 2015.

The decision was consensus among the policy group working in Ukraine. It wasn’t Joe Biden on a warpath. They all wanted him gone.

I have. I was just reading them again last night. They’re consistent with each other that Shokin was not helping. Do you think they’re lying?
He was investigating Burisma for corruption. How was he impeding anything? Do you believe your own bullshit.

Truth is, Burisma hired Biden and Archer and paid them $188k per month for protection and name peddling. Joe had Shokin fired cause Hunter was sending 50% back to him. Joe is corrupt. Hunter is corrupt. Any and every logical person sees it.

He was investigating Burisma for corruption. How was he impeding anything? Do you believe your own bullshit.

Truth is, Burisma hired Biden and Archer and paid them $188k per month for protection and name peddling. Joe had Shokin fired cause Hunter was sending 50% back to him. Joe is corrupt. Hunter is corrupt. Any and every logical person sees it.
Was he investigating Burisma? Doesn’t seem to be any evidence of any such investigation. Not a scrap of documentation. Not any testimony from investigators. I guess it might have been an investigation he was secretly doing all by himself that he told no one about, but that seems unlikely.

No one at State Dept knew of any investigation into Burisma. There was a British investigation into Zlochevsky, and the Brits requested information from Ukrainian prosecutors. The Ukrainian prosecutors stiffed them and British were forced to close the case. That occurred before Shokin arrived, so he’s not at fault. However, the State Dept were pretty sure Zlochevsky was bribing someone in Ukraine to bury it. Our diplomats were pushing Shokin to investigate who was responsible for that, but he never did.

That was just one of several specific problems they had with Shokin.

I don’t think you’ve actually done your homework here. You don’t seem to know these details.

In order to believe that Biden is innocent of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions, we must ignore his own words, his son’s text messages and emails, all the “spontaneous” meetings, all the whistleblowers and witnesses, and the need for more than 20 shell companies to launder and distribute loot among family members who have no demonstrable skills. Finally, we must believe that $20 million — and probably much more — has been lavished on all of these people except the only one possessed of the power to make it rain.

Forum List

Back