What you must believe to think Biden is innocent.

Was he investigating Burisma? Doesn’t seem to be any evidence of any such investigation. Not a scrap of documentation. Not any testimony from investigators. I guess it might have been an investigation he was secretly doing all by himself that he told no one about, but that seems unlikely.

No one at State Dept knew of any investigation into Burisma. There was a British investigation into Zlochevsky, and the Brits requested information from Ukrainian prosecutors. The Ukrainian prosecutors stiffed them and British were forced to close the case. That occurred before Shokin arrived, so he’s not at fault. However, the State Dept were pretty sure Zlochevsky was bribing someone in Ukraine to bury it. Our diplomats were pushing Shokin to investigate who was responsible for that, but he never did.

That was just one of several specific problems they had with Shokin.

I don’t think you’ve actually done your homework here. You don’t seem to know these details.
I literally heard him speak. In his native tongue. Either he is lying or Joe is. We all know Joe is a liar. I agree that you don’t think.

His PR value of course. It's no real secret is it? Did they break any US or Ukraine laws by hiring him? Did Hunter break any laws by accepting their offer?
What PR value? He doesn’t know oil and gas and doesn’t speak Russian? 🤷‍♂️

I literally heard him speak. In his native tongue. Either he is lying or Joe is. We all know Joe is a liar. I agree that you don’t think.

Nothing in that statement contradicts anything I’ve said.

Why don’t you ever address anything I’ve said?

You have to have experience in a field to make deals. Line up investors when he can’t speak the language. Can you list which deals he made and which investors he lined up?

Again, why did they hire Hunter? You said his last name. Why would that matter if he wasn’t going to peddle influence?

🤷‍♂️
That is ridiculous
That is not how high finance works

You think wealthy business tycoons have experience in their fields?
International businessmen get things done. They introduce partners, gain investors, make sales…..I know a guy
If any technical questions come up…they know who to call

I addressed your claim the bank records show nothing, and you ran away.

I did. He said he was fired because he was investigating Burisma. His words. In his native tongue. You admitted that if Hunter’s last name was Smith no chance Burisma hired him. Pay for play. It’s obvious. Why won’t you admit that?

That is ridiculous

International businessmen get things done. They introduce partners, gain investors, make sales…..I know a guy
Now Crackhead is a "business tycoon"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That is ridiculous

I literally work in high finance. We don’t hire board members who don’t have experience in the field or in geography or in some sort of value add. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Again.

Not my problem
Hunter had been doing the job for decades

If Burisma wanted the Biden name on their letterhead…they got it

Has nothing to do with our President
Re-read your tweet. Ha ha ha. It’s about the name and influence.

I literally work in high finance. We don’t hire board members who don’t have experience in the field or in geography or in some sort of value add. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Again.
Then you should know better

For you to claim that those making business deals are experts in the field shows you don’t know what you are talking about

What a person must THINK?

I think it is more a case of being completely unable to think at all.

Then you should know better

For you to claim that those making business deals are experts in the field shows you don’t know what you are talking about
They are. Experts make deals. You said he made deals. I did Not. BOD members advise they don’t make deals. So are you taking your statement back?

I did. He said he was fired because he was investigating Burisma. His words. In his native tongue. You admitted that if Hunter’s last name was Smith no chance Burisma hired him. Pay for play. It’s obvious. Why won’t you admit that?
“Pay for play” is kind of vague and I don’t really know what you mean by it. Nepotism is probably a better term. That’s not illegal. It’s really common in business.

So you are just taking Shokin at his word?

“Pay for play” is kind of vague and I don’t really know what you mean by it. Nepotism is probably a better term. That’s not illegal. It’s really common in business.

So you are just taking Shokin at his word?
I am. Why would he lie? What’s in it for him? Are you taking Joe for his word? He is a liar. Tell me again when he taught college in PA?

Forum List

Back