What you must believe to think Biden is innocent.

Usually because you are bringing in money
You operate on two or more standards of proof. If person A says Trump did this BAD thing, you leap in and accept it with no proof. When actual witnesses say Biden did this BAD thing, you weasel your way out and call the proof mere lies. At least you have different standards as opposed to no standards.

Was Bidens pay of into the millions of dollars at Burisma not a clear sign of corruption?

Hunter Biden's Ukraine salary was cut two months after Joe ...​

1695150629149.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2021/05/26 › hunter-bidens-ukra...

May 26, 2021 — In 2016, Hunter's total income from Burisma was $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018. Hunter resigned from the ...

“Pay for play” is kind of vague and I don’t really know what you mean by it. Nepotism is probably a better term. That’s not illegal. It’s really common in business.

So you are just taking Shokin at his word?

I did not even need the translator. So yeah. I know more than you.

I am. Why would he lie? What’s in it for him? Are you taking Joe for his word? He is a liar. Tell me again when he taught college in PA?
I don’t have to take Joe at his word since I have numerous other people who corroborate his account.

Shokin has no one.

It’s not hard to figure out what Shokin gets out of this. For starters, his reputation is being dragged through the mud so he may make this claim just for that reason. But there’s a lot of other fishy business here too. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Dimitry Firtash but he’s a real piece of shit who has been sniffing around and getting involved with people in Trump’s circle, such as Giuliani. The first time Shokin made this claim was in a deposition for Firtash’s trial to extradite him to the US to stand trial for corruption. Firtash is also highly connected to corrupt Russians, and we know Russia was pumping this narrative against Joe Biden in the 2020 election. So what does he have to gain? I don’t know. He could be getting paid by Russians to help Trump with this story.

I doubt you ever heard of any of this.

I did not even need the translator. So yeah. I know more than you.

The guy everyone says is corrupt says he isn’t corrupt.

I’m just astounded at the depth and sophistication of your argument.

No wait, actually it’s kind of sad.

Step back for like two seconds and try to be a little bit objective here. Are you really telling me all the allegations against Shokin are false because he said so?

I don’t have to take Joe at his word since I have numerous other people who corroborate his account.

Shokin has no one.

It’s not hard to figure out what Shokin gets out of this. For starters, his reputation is being dragged through the mud so he may make this claim just for that reason. But there’s a lot of other fishy business here too. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Dimitry Firtash but he’s a real piece of shit who has been sniffing around and getting involved with people in Trump’s circle, such as Giuliani. The first time Shokin made this claim was in a deposition for Firtash’s trial to extradite him to the US to stand trial for corruption. Firtash is also highly connected to corrupt Russians, and we know Russia was pumping this narrative against Joe Biden in the 2020 election. So what does he have to gain? I don’t know. He could be getting paid by Russians to help Trump with this story.

I doubt you ever heard of any of this.
Shokin’s rep in Ukraine? Hahahahahahahahaha

Biden is corrupt. Period.

The guy everyone says is corrupt says he isn’t corrupt.

I’m just astounded at the depth and sophistication of your argument.

No wait, actually it’s kind of sad.

Step back for like two seconds and try to be a little bit objective here. Are you really telling me all the allegations against Shokin are false because he said so?
He didn’t say “I am not corrupt”. He gave detailed reasons as to why he was investigating Burisma, which was corrupt. Jeezuz you’re uninformed.

They are. Experts make deals. You said he made deals. I did Not. BOD members advise they don’t make deals. So are you taking your statement back?
Not at all Skippy

I am just laughing at your claims that those who make high level business deals are technical experts in their field

In order to believe Biden is taking bribes….

You must see evidence that he was actually sent money
You must see unexplained money in Biden’s accounts
You must see specific actions that Biden took in return

Until you have that, you have no evidence of a crime
Been there. Done that.

What you must believe to think Biden is innocent.​

In order to believe that Biden is innocent of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions...

Few living in the real world believe that.

There is no credible evidence of that wild theory. Leading Republican opponents are on the record saying your claims are crazed.

Not at all Skippy

I am just laughing at your claims that those who make high level business deals are technical experts in their field
They have some expertise. What did Hunter have? Zero knowledge of the industry, local customs, local laws, language. He has his name and peddling of influence

He didn’t say “I am not corrupt”. He gave detailed reasons as to why he was investigating Burisma, which was corrupt. Jeezuz you’re uninformed.
We all know that Burisma should have been investigated. The question is why should we believe Shokin’s claim he was investigating them?

That’s all you have. You’re just taking him at his word.

He is?

You mean he has accepted bribes?

But nobody is close to showing it actually happened
In order to believe that Biden is innocent of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions, we must ignore his own words, his son’s text messages and emails, all the “spontaneous” meetings, all the whistleblowers and witnesses, and the need for more than 20 shell companies to launder and distribute loot among family members who have no demonstrable skills. Finally, we must believe that $20 million — and probably much more — has been lavished on all of these people except the only one possessed of the power to make it rain.

We all know that Burisma should have been investigated. The question is why should we believe Shokin’s claim he was investigating them?

Ha ha ha. Because Biden had him fired for that exact reason

We also have $20 million deposited by foreign nationals into 20 shell companies set up to disguise the Biden Family payoffs.

We also have $20 million deposited by foreign nationals into 20 shell companies set up to disguise the Biden Family payoffs.
Great. And what part of earning $20 million and giving some to your family members is illegal?

Forum List

Back