What you must believe to think Biden is innocent.

Bank records don’t show what you need them to show.

But good luck getting them.
That's the reason they are impeaching him silly. To get his bank records to show America. They already seen them and said it's all the evidence they need.

Show what you Magadonian Mongoloids believe they do or will show?

take it to the bank

remind me of the MM's that said Trump would never see the inside of a courtroom on these indictmets
I take it you lied about knowing what is in all the bank records of the 20 shell LLCs since you can't provide a link to this information.

You don't understand anything here. :auiqs.jpg:

What Republicans ignored congressional subpoenas?

"In addition to McCarthy, three other lawmakers were referred for defying subpoenas: Reps. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.). Another GOP member who ignored the summons, Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama, is leaving Congress after this year and will be out of the ethics panel's reach."
You are a special kind of stupid.

What banks records have they gotten? It's a congressional subpoena. Go look it up. It's not a criminal subpoena from a court.
They ahven't gotten any yet, dumbass. They don't have the authority to issue subpeonas yet.

God, are you ever stupid.

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote.

That's the best you have, a faked Russian email from the faked laptop?

You're more corrupt and desperate than anyone imagined.

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote.

In order to believe that Biden is innocent of taking bribes for favorable foreign policy decisions, we must ignore his own words, his son’s text messages and emails, all the “spontaneous” meetings, all the whistleblowers and witnesses, and the need for more than 20 shell companies to launder and distribute loot among family members who have no demonstrable skills. Finally, we must believe that $20 million — and probably much more — has been lavished on all of these people except the only one possessed of the power to make it rain.
Dembots to be dembots, have to suspend belief in reality

Ha ha ha. Because Biden had him fired for that exact reason
The POTUS has the final say on foreign policy. Are you ignoring the EU and the IMF threat to pull their 18 billion in loan guarantees which was also riding on cleaning up corruption. They even had a few Republicans on board.
That's the reason they are impeaching him silly. To get his bank records to show America. They already seen them and said it's all the evidence they need.
They are not impeaching him yet. That does take a full vote.
They ahven't gotten any yet, dumbass. They don't have the authority to issue subpeonas yet.

God, are you ever stupid.
What? No Subpennie Power for the Oversight Committee? (or others) The hell you say!

I take it you lied about knowing what is in all the bank records of the 20 shell LLCs since you can't provide a link to this information.
started with "There is a mountain of credible evidence, moron."

So why would one need bank records, if the records they already have contain 'mountains' of evidence?

Are shell LLC's illegal?

Pyatt. Nuland. Kent. You know, the people you claimed to have read the testimony of.

What timing? The timing with the investigation that Shokin claims he was doing despite no corroborating evidence.

Seems like it might have been made up well after the fact.
So three people is “everyone”. No.

Why would he lie? What does he get out of it? 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back