What you should know about Islam

They were Arabs from the Arabian peninsula.. No archeologist or anthropologist doubts that.

Their empire included Palestine.

OIP.J1cfmGzk_YhWAqaK9oXnxQHaJ6
the town in which I grew up was home to LENILENAPE indians. The only thing left of them
during my life has been a few arrowheads people found on the river bank

That is why they called themselves otherwise
and neither was written in Arabic?

Doesn't explain 1400 years of of Islam's degradation.

Have Jews benefitted from demonizing all the neighbors? That's what Hitler did to them.

Remember Sargon 2? He was Akkadian and he settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria around 700 BC.

the town in which I grew up was home to LENILENAPE indians. The only thing left of them
during my life has been a few arrowheads people found on the river bank

There are many more Arabs and Muslims in the world than Jews.

speaking of which, did you know that HEBREW is a "dialect" of arabic?

Yeah, not only,
even T-Rex spoke ancient Hijazi...

He was also the one who performed circumcision right after
the madman flew on a prehistoric Muslim Pegasus he dug out in Arabia caves.

Last edited:
I find it interestng that a people who CLAIM highly literate ancestry,
MAGICALLY became densely illiterate less than 2000 years ago

There are many more Arabs and Muslims in the world than Jews.
of course. Islam is like a roach motel-----YOU CAN GET IN BUT YOU CAN'T GET OUT.
At one time there were far more zoroastrians in Iran than muslims. In fact, at one time
there were more Buddhists and hindus AND zoroastrians-----in Afghanistan and there were
even more jews than muslims---in Iran........at one time. There are no Lenilenape indians
in my WASPVILLE hometown-----anymore------just an occassional arrow head

Yeah, not only,
even T-Rex spoke ancient Hijazi...

He was also the one who performed circumcision right after
the madman flew on a prehistoric Muslim Pegasus he dug out in Arabia caves.

Don't be stupid. The Arabs have always practiced circumcision.

They were Arabs from the Arabian peninsula.. No archeologist or anthropologist doubts that.

Their empire included Palestine.

OIP.J1cfmGzk_YhWAqaK9oXnxQHaJ6

And the sources you bring
refute what you mindlessly repeat.

What better way to demonstrate the degeneracy of Islam?

irosie91 ever thought about writing a book?
Your family experience, knowledge are priceless gem,
and Your manner can easily vibrate through generations.

ALWAYS? all people who spoke a language included in the SEMITIC family of languages
practiced circumcision and not just on girls?

So did the Egyptians.

Literacy numbers I have seen were 1% to 20%.. Mostly males and mostly in cities.

Most people in ancient Palestine were illiterate. There was an occupation called a scribe whose job it was to read, write, and keep records. Priests and some wealthy elites might also be able to read.
The scriptures were widely known, but they were read aloud over the course of the year so that people would have them fresh on their minds.

Have Jews benefitted from demonizing all the neighbors? That's what Hitler did to them.

Remember Sargon 2? He was Akkadian and he settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria around 700 BC.
what was called AN ARAB in the time of Sargon 2? anyone who spoke a semitic language
or just people who spoke arabic? In talmud times the people today called "arabs"
were called ISHMAELITES ----I think----don't quote me----they did not write in cuneiform
or any other script

what was called AN ARAB in the time of Sargon 2? anyone who spoke a semitic language
or just people who spoke arabic? In talmud times the people today called "arabs"
were called ISHMAELITES ----I think----don't quote me----they did not write in cuneiform
or any other script

Sargon was Akkadian.

or any other script

If you believe your Torah Abraham had six more sons by Keturah who was Arab.

Forum List

Back