What you will NOT hear in tonights State of Union...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Several threads speculating on what you will hear - thought I would make one on what you will not hear.

1) "My fellow Americans the National Debt is $18 trillion, at the rate we are going we will reach $23 Trillion by the time I leave office"
2) "I am sad to say the part-time to full-time job ratio has never been this bad"
3) "The underemployment of newly graduated college students is unprecedented"
4) "The top 7% wage earners are doing better now then before I took office, but the rest of you who have jobs, on average, are earning 5% less"
5) "There has never been this many people on welfare in U.S. History"

1) Islam is an ideology of hate and death. The spread of Islam must be stopped.

The middle class are the ones taking the brunt of our economic challenges;
It has been an incredible past six years for the wealthiest Americans. They are flourishing.
The poor are also doing better, no question. 43 million people are receiving monthly checks from the government, their healthcare is subsidized to the point of free or near-free. And their children can attend college at no cost to them.
But the middle class, they get no such benefits. At the same time their wages were flat for a very long time, and since I took office it has declined by 5%.

In every single category, black Americans are doing worse now than when I took office.
Despite the fact we have record spending on social programs, free education programs..it is worse.
I was wrong. It wasn't a lack of government spending on this problem.

I once said that it was un-American to for the government to build up $8 trillion in debt. You all misunderstood me, it was un-American to have so little debt. So I worked hard to triple that debt before I left office.

The threat from radical Islam is real and we must go forward with our war on terrorism.

Giving 100 cents on the dollar to Wall Street firms for toxic assets using taxpayer dollars, ensuring they continued to make maximum profits, was wrong.
I should have known that in 2009, after the worst market collapse since the Great Depression, that Wall Street firms made record profits - that something wasn't right. But instead, I continued to prop up the system despite it costing the taxpayers hundreds of $billions.
I promised shovel-ready projects to create jobs, instead I shovelled $billions a day into Wall Street, despite the fact the market was increasing faster than any time in history.
And I appreciate the media still not talking about this.

Forum List

Back