Whatever Happened To Scripps News?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Several months ago I found Scripps News on my OTA TV channels and found the broadcast, fresh, clear and BALANCED. Maybe even a little right leaning. But suddenly now that Harris is running, things seem to have changed. Last night I was watching and they mentioned the no tax on tips thing and not only made NO MENTION of the fact that Harris is now suddenly promising this after actually voting for the very bill which empowered the IRS with 80 billion dollars to CRACK DOWN on tip taxes, no mention of the fact that she coincidentally took the idea as one of Trump's most successful ideas from his own campaign, but described it as "The Harris and Trump Tax Tip Bill with bipartisan support!" They even put Harris' name first.

Then they had an expert on assessing the Trump Interview with Musk, and despite the fact that it hadn't even aired yet, he panned it because "Musk is not a journalist, so don't expect journalist-quality questions," as if your average journalist asks good questions these days, then panned the whole interview as "likely to draw concern from democrats on whether to sue the entire event as an illegal campaign contribution" and described it more of a "free Trump advertisement" on the grounds that any time anyone interviews a candidate, if they don't whip the interviewee constantly with harsh biting questions, and ask softball questions instead, it falls to the level of being a free advertisement.

Meantime, most every interview I've ever seen with Harris, Walz, Biden, Obama and every other democrat interview has been nothing BUT softball.

Meanwhile, as is so often the case, anything Trump claims they classify as "debunked," "false and misleading" or "disproven," yet, they never provide the evidence for or even say HOW any of it was debunked or disproven and by who!!! Isn't calling something false and misleading while never showing how you KNOW it is false and misleading in and of itself, false and misleading? Or are we just supposed to take their word?

Wow.

Looks like I am forced to abandon this channel to return to my old, reliable favorite: Real America's Voice News.

PS: If you never do any interviews like Kamala Harris doesn't do, no one can charge you with making false, misleading or disproven ANYTHING, because you never commit to any subject.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back