Whatever happened to the good ol' days when looters were shot on sight?

I'd move there in a heartbeat.....but my wife thinks 55 degrees is ice-cold.
I'm from Montana.
50-below zero in November during a H.S. football game.
Montana was my second choice, having survived a Montana winter 10 years ago. SoDak it was because I was born and raised here. When I lost my hubby I no longer had a reason to stay on the West Coast.

Your wife is probably right about 55°.

Montana was my second choice, having survived a Montana winter 10 years ago. SoDak it was because I was born and raised here. When I lost my hubby I no longer had a reason to stay on the West Coast.

Your wife is probably right about 55°.
Some parts of SD are really pretty....Mount Rushmore.....Black Hills.....The Badlands.....unbelievably beautiful.

Some parts of SD are really pretty....Mount Rushmore.....Black Hills.....The Badlands.....unbelievably beautiful.
I'm smack in the middle of about a billion acres of farmland in the SE part of the state. I love driving the county roads where the only other traffic is farm equipment.

Some day I want to see the Crazy Horse Monument.

I'm smack in the middle of about a billion acres of farmland in the SE part of the state. I love driving the county roads where the only other traffic is farm equipment.

Some day I want to see the Crazy Horse Monument.
Hahaha.....I saw it back when I was 6......and then again about 10 years ago.
It's taking them forever to cut that thing out of the Granite.

That reminds me......I was in the P.I. back in the 70s.
A friend of mine was walking down Maksaysay Drive Downtown Olongapo P.I. and somebody picked his pocket.
He yelled for the guy to stop and he heard a guard at the jewelry store yell something and everyone around him hit the dirt.
So my buddy did the same.....the guard shot the pickpocket in the back....killed him....went over to him....pulled 5 other wallets out of his pouch and asked my friend if he wanted them.
My buddy just said he wanted his own wallet back.
A chief I had said near the same thing there. Kid stole his wallet and he yelled and they shot the kid.

Was only 1 wallet though.

Forum List

Back