Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He is in contempt of Congress....but since congress is a gaggle of soulless empty suits....they will do nothing. After the Dems take the House in November...maybe Russian meddling will be addressed.

Honestly, mang. You need to get a new routine. That whole "Russian meddling" thing is so 2016 and you sound like a broken record...

We can listen to a joke like you or all of our intelligence agencies who are clearly saying Russia is already laying roots to compromise our democracy for the November elections.

It's so refreshing to see that you youngsters have a new-found respect for law-enforcement and intel agencies.

But aren't you being a little "disingenuous"? After all, it's always been you leftists who had nothing but contempt for "our intelligence agencies."

It sure as hell wasn't me squawking about them waterboarding those shithead terrorists or the FBI shooting down black thugs in the streets.

F4259F1A-5B5A-4E89-88F2-0E2DEB298BCD.jpeg

If Putin has something on Trump, then it's very strange that Trump has agreed to make an anti-Russian move that Obama never dared to make: sell weapons to Ukraine. It's also very strange that Trump just extended the Obama-era sanctions on Russia and has slapped a high tariff on Russian steel imports.

A0E2C2D1-BE23-4534-96E5-C5FABE00DEDF.jpeg
Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He is in contempt of Congress....but since congress is a gaggle of soulless empty suits....they will do nothing. After the Dems take the House in November...maybe Russian meddling will be addressed.

Honestly, mang. You need to get a new routine. That whole "Russian meddling" thing is so 2016 and you sound like a broken record...

We can listen to a joke like you or all of our intelligence agencies who are clearly saying Russia is already laying roots to compromise our democracy for the November elections.

It's so refreshing to see that you youngsters have a new-found respect for law-enforcement and intel agencies.

But aren't you being a little "disingenuous"? After all, it's always been you leftists who had nothing but contempt for "our intelligence agencies."

It sure as hell wasn't me squawking about them waterboarding those shithead terrorists or the FBI shooting down black thugs in the streets.

Please link when I have shown “ contempt for our intelligence agencies.

You learn your lessons well from your heroes above.

Even though he signed the Bill. He is an Orange Liar...
So what? when or if he thinks it is ever a good time or not to use it he will or he won't...get use to it Trump is president...

We're getting used to the fact that Putin has something on Trump, and that he will never do anything against Russia. Even though England just suffered a nerve agent attack from the Russians, yet Trump won't join our allys against Putin.

Deplorable oath: No matter how obvious or despicable the things this president does I will never be honest about them or criticize the leader of our cult.
As long as I prosper....don't give a rat fuck.

Fascinating, the economy has done it's best under democrats, yet you don't take the same view when they're in office.

Trump just started to blow the deficit up. The King of Bankruptcy in action.

We're getting used to the fact that Putin has something on Trump, and that he will never do anything against Russia. Even though England just suffered a nerve agent attack from the Russians, yet Trump won't join our allys against Putin.
The nerve agent attack just happened fool...LMFAO

Trump just started to blow the deficit up. The King of Bankruptcy in action.
He has increased the size of my bank account and reduced the debt in my house....so I don't know about you but that is good news...

Even though he signed the Bill. He is an Orange Liar...
So what? when or if he thinks it is ever a good time or not to use it he will or he won't...get use to it Trump is president...

He will never speak ill against Putin....

That's been happening for me for years....may I suggest you get a new job and/or fire your financial planner?
I'm self employed and my financial planner is doing just fine for me...how do you think I survived the Obama new economic normal?
You know...the new normal Trump has blown up....besides....what kind of fool bellyaches economic success such as you claim to be experiencing?

If Putin has something on Trump, then it's very strange that Trump has agreed to make an anti-Russian move that Obama never dared to make: sell weapons to Ukraine. It's also very strange that Trump just extended the Obama-era sanctions on Russia and has slapped a high tariff on Russian steel imports.

We don't import steel from Russia.

Is the US Steel Industry Becoming Dependent on Russia?
To add to this embarrassment, the largest single supplier of U.S. steel imports is Evraz, PLC, Russia’s second-largest steel maker. That company has two factories in the U.S., in Colorado and Oregon, and four in Western Canada. The latter is especially deeply involved in producing steel and large domestic steel pipe.

Furthermore, Evraz won a major contract with America’s largest liquified natural gas company, Cheniere Energy, to supply the steel pipe for a 200 mile pipeline to bring natural gas from Oklahoma to the Gulf Coast conversion facilities and ports. To the Administration’s embarrassment, the resultant major U.S. partially-owned Florida-based company, Borg Steel Pipe Corporation, the U.S. producer was not able to come close to Evraz, in bidding for the $100 million contract.

Forum List

Back