Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.

Apparently news corps like the NYT has a lock on your brain as one of their lock-step marching minions of brain-dead propaganda.

If it wasn't for the NY times and Wash Post we wouldn't know what a criminal regime we have in the White House.

29CD17D7-CA50-4E02-B860-547A2C91D122.jpeg
The congress of the united states passes the laws of the land, and one of those laws is sanctions to be imposed against russia. Trump a chief executive is supposed to faithfully execute those laws. Yet Trump is violating his oath of office in order to not implement the law of the land.
Like Obama did when he failed to enforce our immigration laws, and even ENCOURAGED illegal Mexican trash to fucking vote.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I am done with it.
Right back to Obama. Bootsy is such a joke.

The congress of the united states passes the laws of the land, and one of those laws is sanctions to be imposed against russia. Trump a chief executive is supposed to faithfully execute those laws. Yet Trump is violating his oath of office in order to not implement the law of the land.

It would be like congress declaring war on Japan, and FDR deciding not to send the navy into the fight
When it involves sanctions and foreign governments the president has the last word...

View attachment 182412
Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He wants to start a war. After such policies did start a war, all the war mongering snowflakes would blame Trump for it.

Where'd ya get the great picture of a typical Republican!

Obama gave him 20% of U.S uranium
That's dumb. The uranium industry is not nationalized.
he allowed him to walk into Crimea
That's even dumber. I guess every country on Earth is now "beholden to Putin", just because they didnt trigger world war 3 over Crimea....
he had Hillary do a "reset", he openly mocked Romneys warning of Russian desires.
And that's dumbest of all, and you actually just highlighted the difference. That was an effort to improve relations with Russia. It failed. Obama admitted his error and piled on the sanctions. The contrast to Trump could not be more stark. Kinda fell on your face there, my man.

No, the reset didn't fail, it was openly taken advantage of. THAT is "dumb". Nothing worse than doing a dog and pony show, only to have the same government you try and smile and hug spit in your face in front of the world.

You have to at least have some respect. If you don't feel you can get it, which might be a real possibility with a guy like Putin; than just speak through actions, not artificial friendship festivals

Like Obama did when he failed to enforce our immigration laws, and even ENCOURAGED illegal Mexican trash to fucking vote.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I am done with it.
I would have been all over Obama if didn't enforce the law because he owed the mexicans money.

Every member of Congress voted for sanctions except 2.
You really have no reason whatsoever why fat boi won’t do it because it’s his choice.
Try some critical thinking skills because you have none
Because there are sanctions in place already...why add more? and now when dealing with Russia Trump has an Ace in the hole...do you not know anything? Lose the hate trump glasses and wake up...

That's like saying since there are tariffs in place, Trump shouldn't enact an additional 25% tariff on steel and 10% on aluminum.

Even though he signed the Bill. He is an Orange Liar...

Deplorable oath: No matter how obvious or despicable the things this president does I will never be honest about them or criticize the leader of our cult.

Even though he signed the Bill. He is an Orange Liar...
So what? when or if he thinks it is ever a good time or not to use it he will or he won't...get use to it Trump is president...

It would be like congress declaring war on Japan, and FDR deciding not to send the navy into the fight
When it involves sanctions and foreign governments the president has the last word...
It’s never occurred to you there might be a connection between Trump refusing ever to criticize Putin and not installing sanctions?

Deplorable oath: No matter how obvious or despicable the things this president does I will never be honest about them or criticize the leader of our cult.
As long as I prosper....don't give a rat fuck.
So hollowing out the State Dept, making us more unsafe, having the world laugh at POTUS, permitting polluting on demand.... is fine with you as long as you prosper?

No, the reset didn't fail, it was openly taken advantage
That's stupid. This pattern of behavior was in place before Obama was even elected (see:Georgia). Just as Bush would not start a world war over Georgia, obama would not over crimea. The things you are saying are retarded.

Forum List

Back