Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He is in contempt of Congress....but since congress is a gaggle of soulless empty suits....they will do nothing. After the Dems take the House in November...maybe Russian meddling will be addressed.

Honestly, mang. You need to get a new routine. That whole "Russian meddling" thing is so 2016 and you sound like a broken record...

We can listen to a joke like you or all of our intelligence agencies who are clearly saying Russia is already laying roots to compromise our democracy for the November elections.

The Russians can't compromise our democracy, because we don't have a democracy. We have a republic, and the Russians have been attempting to interfere with our elections since the 1930"s. They used to have a huge organization, called the communist party, working in their behalf.

The Russians cannot put out fake news that rivals the fake news put out by the progressives and their news outlets. The Democrat party has done more to damage the integrity of our elections than the Russians could even dream of doing.

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He is in contempt of Congress....but since congress is a gaggle of soulless empty suits....they will do nothing. After the Dems take the House in November...maybe Russian meddling will be addressed.

Honestly, mang. You need to get a new routine. That whole "Russian meddling" thing is so 2016 and you sound like a broken record...

We can listen to a joke like you or all of our intelligence agencies who are clearly saying Russia is already laying roots to compromise our democracy for the November elections.

The Russians can't compromise our democracy, because we don't have a democracy. We have a republic, and the Russians have been attempting to interfere with our elections since the 1930"s. They used to have a huge organization, called the communist party, working in their behalf.

The Russians cannot put out fake news that rivals the fake news put out by the progressives and their news outlets. The Democrat party has done more to damage the integrity of our elections than the Russians could even dream of doing.

Another Trumpettes Idiot....

That for personal consumption and in person dumbass. Business still can't import them. And that only applies to going to cuba to pick them up.
I handed you your ass...you really coming back for more? we were talking sanctions and who the final authority belongs to and you were wrong fool...Buuuuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.
Rep. Trey Gowdy disagrees with GOP colleagues in House probe, says Russia wanted to hurt Hillary
Source: CNBC

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., on Tuesday contradicted his own GOP-led committee's findings in its probe of Russian meddling during the 2016 U.S. election.

In a statement, Gowdy said it was "clear, based on the evidence, Russia had disdain for Secretary Clinton and was motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed."

The statement from Gowdy, who is not seeking re-election at the end of his current term, cuts against conclusions announced Monday by the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee.

-snip-

Read more: Rep. Trey Gowdy disagrees with GOP colleagues in House probe, says Russia wanted to hurt Clinton

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.
Rep. Trey Gowdy disagrees with GOP colleagues in House probe, says Russia wanted to hurt Hillary

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., on Tuesday contradicted his own GOP-led committee's findings in its probe of Russian meddling during the 2016 U.S. election.

In a statement, Gowdy said it was "clear, based on the evidence, Russia had disdain for Secretary Clinton and was motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed."

The statement from Gowdy, who is not seeking re-election at the end of his current term, cuts against conclusions announced Monday by the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee.

-snip-

Read more: Rep. Trey Gowdy disagrees with GOP colleagues in House probe, says Russia wanted to hurt Clinton

Yup....Repubs talk a good game after they have announced they are leaving Congress.

Why are Republicans so afraid of a president who can't get his approval rating out of the 30's? He is a toothless bully...

-snip-

Yup....Repubs talk a good game after they have announced they are leaving Congress.

Why are Republicans so afraid of a president who can't get his approval rating out of the 30's? He is a toothless bully...
'I wouldn't wipe my ass with it': Ex-CIA analyst rips House GOP intel committee's 'no collusion' report

Rep. Trey Gowdy contradicts Nunes on closing of House intel Russia probe — and believes Russia helped Trump: report

Gowdy: 'Russia Had Disdain' For Clinton, Wanted To 'Harm' Candidacy

Schiff: Intel Dems Will Release Their Own Report, 'Evidence of Collusion'

That for personal consumption and in person dumbass. Business still can't import them. And that only applies to going to cuba to pick them up.
I handed you your ass...you really coming back for more? we were talking sanctions and who the final authority belongs to and you were wrong fool...Buuuuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Actually Obama rolled back the regulations to apply cuban sanctions beyond the letter of the law. They were expanded to people traveling to cuba, and all Obama did was roll those regulations back.

The congressional sanctions are still in place.

Actually Obama rolled back the regulations to apply cuban sanctions beyond the letter of the law. They were expanded to people traveling to cuba, and all Obama did was roll those regulations back.

The congressional sanctions are still in place
some people just never give up they just can't admit they were wrong...those people are not worth anyone's time...give it up dude you were wrong and you know it....

The congressional sanctions are still in place
some people just never give up they just can't admit they were wrong...those people are not worth anyone's time...give it up dude you were wrong and you know it....

I thought you liked deregulation. All Obama did was roll back regulations on personal travel to Cuba, which prevented people from doing business with Cuba, such as buying an ice cream cone in Havana. Or returning to the USA with something they bought in Cuba.

As they say. BwaaAAAAAAAA~

I thought you liked deregulation. All Obama did was roll back regulations on personal travel to Cuba, which prevented people from doing business with Cuba, such as buying an ice cream cone in Havana. Or returning to the USA with something they bought in Cuba.

I never said a word about that...I don't really give a shit about Cuba but any sanction of a foreign nation goes through the presidents desk...you were wrong and I proved it dummy...give it up you are becoming the board fool by not admitting you were wrong and dropping it.......

I never said a word about that....

You just posted an article about it. Which has come back to haunt you, since you were wrong. Obama rolled back regulations, he didn't do anything about the congressional sanctions. They're law, and are continued to be enforced.

So why no enforcement of the congressional sanctions against russia?

You just posted an article about it.
it was to show you that Obama did indeed remove sanctions without congress and he was within his authority to do that just like Trump has the last word on Russian sanctions whether you like it or not...stop twisting it makes you look desperate as hell...

You just posted an article about it.
it was to show you that Obama did indeed remove sanctions without congress and he was within his authority to do that just like Trump has the last word on Russian sanctions whether you like it or not...stop twisting it makes you look desperate as hell...

Obama did not remove sanctions, Obama removed regulations. You know deregulation.

Why be an ass? Admit you were wrong about the sanctions put into law by congress, and how they're enforced.

Just like Trump rolling back Obama regulations, Obama rolled back regulations on travelers to Cuba.

Deregulation. I thought you liked that shit?

how do you think I survived the Obama new economic normal?
Apparently not the same way I did, which was to watch my wages, the business, and my stocks explode. Again, i think maybe your FP is terrible..... Sorry to hear about your avoidable misfortune....

Forum List

Back