Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

Apparently not the same way I did, which was to watch my wages, the business, and my stocks explode. Again, i think maybe your FP is terrible..... Sorry to hear about your avoidable misfortune...
You watched your wages? you're an idiot shutup!

Feelings soothe when Facts bruise
Libs suspect, a feeling, that something is amiss because they had the fix in but the fact is he just flat out won

Stop being an ass. Obama deregulated. You loved when Trump did that shit
Tell me...does the president have the last word on sanctions or not?

Trump to revise parts of Obama’s Cuba policy

President Trump will announce a new policy toward Cuba Friday that prohibits any commercial dealings with Cuba’s economically powerful military and somewhat limits the freedom of U.S. citizens to travel to the island, but leaves in place many changes implemented by his predecessor.

Instead, a new presidential directive will order the Treasury and Commerce departments to begin within 30 days to write new regulations that reverse some of those Obama implemented to ease the U.S. embargo against Cuba that has remained in place for nearly 60 years. Only Congress can lift it.

Although the U.S. government does not technically prohibit Cuban travel, Treasury regulations under the embargo prohibit the expenditure of U.S. dollars without a special license. Successive presidents have eased and tightened that prohibition, and Obama significantly loosened it by allowing individuals to “self-declare” the purpose of their travel in one of a dozen allowed categories, including for educational, commercial, or “support for the Cuban people” purposes.

Presidents can change regulations, not sanctions. Boy must your ass be sore.

Stop being an ass. Obama deregulated. You loved when Trump did that shit
Tell me...does the president have the last word on sanctions or not?

Trump to revise parts of Obama’s Cuba policy

President Trump will announce a new policy toward Cuba Friday that prohibits any commercial dealings with Cuba’s economically powerful military and somewhat limits the freedom of U.S. citizens to travel to the island, but leaves in place many changes implemented by his predecessor.

Instead, a new presidential directive will order the Treasury and Commerce departments to begin within 30 days to write new regulations that reverse some of those Obama implemented to ease the U.S. embargo against Cuba that has remained in place for nearly 60 years. Only Congress can lift it.

Although the U.S. government does not technically prohibit Cuban travel, Treasury regulations under the embargo prohibit the expenditure of U.S. dollars without a special license. Successive presidents have eased and tightened that prohibition, and Obama significantly loosened it by allowing individuals to “self-declare” the purpose of their travel in one of a dozen allowed categories, including for educational, commercial, or “support for the Cuban people” purposes.

You were still wrong peach fuzz...and I nailed you on it...BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You were still wrong peach fuzz...and I nailed you on it...BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I just posted an article to prove you wrong. All Obama did was roll back regulations, the same way Trump is going to impose new regulatiosn. The sanctions remain unchanged, they were a law passed by congress. Laws must be enforced, regulations are the determination of how the law will be carried out.

So the congressional sanctions against russia required treasury to come up with how they would be carried out. But Trump refuses to enact those sanctions against russia.

I just posted an article to prove you wrong.
But your article has nothing to do with what you were wrong about.....stay off of drugs they will fry your brain....

Read it again, it's all about how the difference under Obama was REGULATIONS.

Regulation... Regulation... Regulation...

Last edited:
Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.

Hmm...must have missed it. How is whatever Trump is hiding hurting us?

Russia is calling the shots when it comes to sanctions. Trump refuses to enact the law congress passed by an almost unanimous vote.

Only in america does a bunch of russian bot trolls, paying for facebook ads with rubles, get to call the mainstream media "fake news"

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.

obummer was pootins putz in the WH. Anyone with a brain KNOWs this. Your continued whining about the non existent trump collusion merely shows how divorced from reality you truly are.

Only in america does a bunch of russian bot trolls, paying for facebook ads with rubles, get to call the mainstream media "fake news"

Sure thing cupcake.... Here's your collusion. Enjoy, it was your hero who was the manchurian Candidate.

Sure thing cupcake.... Here's your collusion. Enjoy, it was your hero who was the manchurian Candidate.

US Constitution Article 2 makes Obamas actions not only legal, but a function of the office he held.

The same thing by a private citizen is a violation of the logan act.

Forum List

Back