🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What’s bad about chain migration?

Because soon their whole fucking country is here if this crazy idea is in place. Then we will be the ones integrating to that new (shithole) country.

One of the worst ideas mankind has ever come up with.

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.

Unfortunately Timothy illegal immigration isn't,and these days refugee = illegal.

1- you are talking about somthing other than chain immigration
2- it is not illegal . You are 100% wrong .

Ya totally miss the point Timothy....

Because soon their whole fucking country is here if this crazy idea is in place. Then we will be the ones integrating to that new (shithole) country.

When you start differentiating between Legal and Illegal Immigrants we'll talk.
Until then, try to stop being retarded.

Hey stupid . I am talking about legal immigration!

Quit starting these stupid threads. Thanks.

You can’t answer the question either. Just because you have no argument doesn’t mean the question is stupid . It just means YOU are stupid .
Who is gonna house and feed these people dumass. You?
Timmy!

how-to-draw-timmy_1_000000010563_5.jpg

With this Thread.
But you want to grant asylum to every fucking person on earth.

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .
Personally, I look at it mostly from an environmental aspect, which the left and so-called pro-environment herd doesn't.
To date, it still takes 1.5 acres of land to feed one single human for a year. The more people you bring in, the more deforestation and available resources are depleted. When you bring in thousand or millions, those same people make more people and since much those who come here, do so from south of the border, are almost exclusively "Catholic" and they spit out kids left and right, with a continued belief that they should "be fruitful and multiply."
If you look at the African and Middle East "so-called" refugees (which are really just performing a Hegira (the migration for the express purpose of changing an infidel nation into an Islamic Theocracy). If one looks at what comes over from there, it's "mostly" fighting aged males. One just has to look at what is happening to Europe to see that that is not needed here.
Back to the environmental aspect of the migration, along with deforestation and destruction of wetlands, comes the inevitable demise of animal life in those areas. Over time, the ignorant people would look to our National Parks and National Forests and demand they be cut down, paved over and more parking lots, stores and homes be put there.
To me, immigration has to end, across the board.

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .
Yeah, but they tend to be brown people, and conservatives hate that.

STFU Timothy....
Your games aren't amusing.
Well there's a well thought out on topic reply.

Personally, I look at it mostly from an environmental aspect, which the left and so-called pro-environment herd doesn't.
To date, it still takes 1.5 acres of land to feed one single human for a year. The more people you bring in, the more deforestation and available resources are depleted. When you bring in thousand or millions, those same people make more people and since much those who come here, do so from south of the border, are almost exclusively "Catholic" and they spit out kids left and right, with a continued belief that they should "be fruitful and multiply."
If you look at the African and Middle East "so-called" refugees (which are really just performing a Hegira (the migration for the express purpose of changing an infidel nation into an Islamic Theocracy). If one looks at what comes over from there, it's "mostly" fighting aged males. One just has to look at what is happening to Europe to see that that is not needed here.
Back to the environmental aspect of the migration, along with deforestation and destruction of wetlands, comes the inevitable demise of animal life in those areas. Over time, the ignorant people would look to our National Parks and National Forests and demand they be cut down, paved over and more parking lots, stores and homes be put there.
To me, immigration has to end, across the board.

Thats not going to stop "over population" it will only slow it down with a higher infant mortality rate.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with chain-emigration or in fact any emigration.

If you want to move to a majority brown country go ahead! We won't miss you. Just be sure you aren't white, because as of right now there seems to be a white genocide going on in South Africa. Happy travels!

STFU Timothy....
Your games aren't amusing.
Well there's a well thought out on topic reply.

Funny how most agree with assertion....

I don't think anyone here has a problem with chain-emigration or in fact any emigration.

If you want to move to a majority brown country go ahead! We won't miss you. Just be sure you aren't white, because as of right now there seems to be a white genocide going on in South Africa. Happy travels!
While I appreciate the fact that you don't, that's not what the replies from the other conservatives is telling me.

Quit starting these stupid threads. Thanks.

You can’t answer the question either. Just because you have no argument doesn’t mean the question is stupid . It just means YOU are stupid .
Who is gonna house and feed these people dumass. You?
Their relatives. That what chain migration is all about.

And you dont see the problem.......
Fuck you lefties are dense,but please continue.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .

While I appreciate the fact that you don't, that's not what the replies from the other conservatives is telling me.

Oh I am absolutely sure that they would have no problem with it. In fact personally I would chip in for you to emigrate.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .
Let's put it this way, you mentally deranged POS; give you a millimeter, you'll take a light year.
Chain migration...
Do you realize how many super wealthy people come here from everywhere just to give birth and suck our tax money dry?
Of course you're too mentally ill to give a shit.

On another note, I worked in South Africa for years and still know and regularly correspond with several people who live there, both blacks and whites. There is no "white genocide" going on there. They are in a genuine crisis with their water situation though.

Forum List

Back