🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What’s bad about chain migration?

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .
Yeah, but they tend to be brown people, and conservatives hate that.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with chain-emigration or in fact any emigration.

If you want to move to a majority brown country go ahead! We won't miss you. Just be sure you aren't white, because as of right now there seems to be a white genocide going on in South Africa. Happy travels!
On another note, I worked in South Africa for years and still know and regularly correspond with several people who live there, both blacks and whites. There is no "white genocide" going on there. They are in a genuine crisis with their water situation though.
I have a relative who went there to build one of those nations.
The plumber she worked with begged her to marry him and get him the fuck out of there.
Being a Bleeding Heart Liberal, that's exactly what she did.

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .

I don't think anyone here has a problem with chain-emigration or in fact any emigration.

If you want to move to a majority brown country go ahead! We won't miss you. Just be sure you aren't white, because as of right now there seems to be a white genocide going on in South Africa. Happy travels!
On another note, I worked in South Africa for years and still know and regularly correspond with several people who live there, both blacks and whites. There is no "white genocide" going on there. They are in a genuine crisis with their water situation though.

Sounds like you have found your country. Good travels!

Because soon their whole fucking country is here if this crazy idea is in place. Then we will be the ones integrating to that new (shithole) country.

One of the worst ideas mankind has ever come up with.

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.
When you start differentiating between Legal and Illegal Immigrants we'll talk.
Until then, try to stop being retarded.

Hey stupid . I am talking about legal immigration!
With this Thread.
But you want to grant asylum to every fucking person on earth.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .

You stupid fuck....
Chain immigration guarantees more immigration. Of course we know thats what you leftist want to shore up your voting base so expect us to tell you to fuck off!
Try winning an election based on American values why dont you?

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .
Let's put it this way, you mentally deranged POS; give you a millimeter, you'll take a light year.
Chain migration...
Do you realize how many super wealthy people come here from everywhere just to give birth and suck our tax money dry?
Of course you're too mentally ill to give a shit.

What are you talking about?

Even if a rich person has a citizen baby , that a baby can’t even petition for mom and dad until it’s an adult .

And rich people can buy their Way in without having an “anchor baby “.

Do you prefer to live among immoral, taxpayer dependent lowlifes, criminals and jibber-jabber speaking thirdworlders?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png

Quit starting these stupid threads. Thanks.

You can’t answer the question either. Just because you have no argument doesn’t mean the question is stupid . It just means YOU are stupid .
Who is gonna house and feed these people dumass. You?
Their relatives. That what chain migration is all about.
They're. And no.
No, "they're" is short for "they are" and I meant the possessive "their" And yes, they are sponsored and cared for by their relatives.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Let's put it this way, you mentally deranged POS; give you a millimeter, you'll take a light year.
Chain migration...
Do you realize how many super wealthy people come here from everywhere just to give birth and suck our tax money dry?

Even if a rich person has a citizen baby , that a baby can’t even petition for mom and dad until it’s an adult .

And we shouldn't allow wealthy people in for a one week vacation so they can have an American baby.
This "instant coffee" American baby citizenship is bullshit.

Timmy, stop being so nutless and ask the question you really want to ask.
“What’s wrong with giving the U.S. to Mexico?”
Sack up and spit it out bud.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Chain migration...

Rich people can't buy their way in.

Instead, they actually contribute to the economy and most importantly won't vote democrat. Since they contribute, they get in.

The immigration program is not some egalitarian program meant to save the poor, but to benefit Americans by securing maximum value individuals. At least, if it's supposed to be in any way sane, which it of course haven''t been with all the dems in power.

You can’t answer the question either. Just because you have no argument doesn’t mean the question is stupid . It just means YOU are stupid .

And you dont see the problem.......
Fuck you lefties are dense,but please continue.
Legal immigration, sponsored by folks who are already american citizens, not on welfare, productive members of society. Your real problem is the one I noted first. They tend to be brown people.

I wonder who's in Timmy's family.

I wonder who's in Timmy's family.

Haha...exactly.
I wonder what part of that filthy shithole Mexico he’s from.

While I appreciate the fact that you don't, that's not what the replies from the other conservatives is telling me.

Oh I am absolutely sure that they would have no problem with it. In fact personally I would chip in for you to emigrate.
Now we had a real conversation going and here you had to go and be a ass. Go back to the echo chamber

The plumber she worked with begged her to marry him and get him the fuck out of there.
South Africa is a developed nation. You are confused.

Not South Africa; it was one of the North Western nations.
She was there for over 2 years and nothing got done.

Sounds like you have found your country. Good travels!
I was born here, I never immigrated, it was a job.

They're. And no.
No, "they're" is short for "they are" and I meant the possessive "their" And yes, they are sponsored and cared for by their relatives.
Bullshit. These immigrants can barely support themselves. Once these cousins get in, they're gone. Gangs, drugs, you know - things leftists hold dearly.

Do you prefer to live among immoral, taxpayer dependent lowlifes, criminals and jibber-jabber speaking thirdworlders?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png
Yes yes, we know you're a racist. No need to beat it into the ground.

While I appreciate the fact that you don't, that's not what the replies from the other conservatives is telling me.

Oh I am absolutely sure that they would have no problem with it. In fact personally I would chip in for you to emigrate.
Now we had a real conversation going and here you had to go and be a ass. Go back to the echo chamber

Someone has had a great discussion with you? Where?

Average guy earns 5K a YEAR in South Africa.

Kinda like Mexico, you would love it, why aren't you already packing?

Since they started their white genocide (also something you undoubtedly favor), the income has dropped from 8K to 5K.

Not South Africa; it was one of the North Western nations.
She was there for over 2 years and nothing got done.
That nice.

What does it have to do with the topic, or even my staynin South Africa?

Forum List

Back