What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grim Reaper will harvest him soon
not soon enough

Many people are going to suffer for lack of health insurance due to this mans egotistical votes.

But then what do you expect from a collaborating, traitorous sack of shit like McCain?

With guys like you in the Republican party, they sure don't need enemies.
You must think we are stupid. We can see what politicians are doing their job and which ones aren't! Why on Earth would we support sorry scumbags who don't work for the people? We aren't liberals. These bastards need to do the job they were elected to do and that is represent US!
That doesn't change a single word of my last response about this. He is not going to vote for what to him does not seem like a good bill. His voters didn't ask for that, for sure.

You must think we are stupid. We can see what politicians are doing their job and which ones aren't! Why on Earth would we support sorry scumbags who don't work for the people? We aren't liberals. These bastards need to do the job they were elected to do and that is represent US!
That doesn't change a single word of my last response about this. He is not going to vote for what to him does not seem like a good bill. His voters didn't ask for that, for sure.

Are you privy to McCain's inner dialogue or did you just pull that outta yer butt

Mavericky Maverick campaigned on repealing O-care....

MAVERICK.jpg

he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.
Not between him and God...just putting his ego over the American people. Hope he goes out miserably.
He will. My father died of brain cancer. I wouldn't wish itt on anyone. Just wish he'd go away SOON!

My Grandfather died from it, diagnosed in mid June and died September 3rd. It was fast, furious and decimated him
That's a shame......how would you have felt if the same people making comments about McCain had thought and done the same? :popcorn:

Are you privy to McCain's inner dialogue or did you just pull that outta yer butt
No.
McCain also said he could not vote for a bill without a complete snapshot of its effects from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which said earlier this week that it could provide only a partial picture by next week. The office said it could not determine the bill’s impact on insurance premiums or project the change in coverage levels it would trigger until a later date.

“I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried,” McCain said. He added that he took “no pleasure” in his announcement. McCain and Graham are close friends.
Latest GOP effort to dismantle Obamacare on the brink of failure after defections

Flew right over that head of yours, didn't it? So he's not going to vote for what to him does not seem like a good bill? LOL! he is supposed to vote for what the people want! Get it? Not what he wants! Jesus!

he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.
Not between him and God...just putting his ego over the American people. Hope he goes out miserably.
He will. My father died of brain cancer. I wouldn't wish itt on anyone. Just wish he'd go away SOON!

My Grandfather died from it, diagnosed in mid June and died September 3rd. It was fast, furious and decimated him
That's a shame......how would you have felt if the same people making comments about McCain had thought and done the same? :popcorn:

Just shut up hairy back, all I said is he will die soon, shut your lying pie hole

yep- there's that soulful heart representing christianity at its best.

It's just a fact, religion has zilch to do with it, but nice try
You are right "religion has zilch to do with it"........absolutely correct. :popcorn:

Oh look BoPete the faux vet discovered the popcorn eating emoticon and offered nothing to the thread

Flew right over that head of yours, didn't it? So he's not going to vote for what to him does not seem like a good bill? LOL! he is supposed to vote for what the people want! Get it? Not what he wants! Jesus!
Do the majority of people in Arizona want this bill? It didn't even exist two weeks ago, so how do you know? I don't live in AZ and neither do you, so I think you should hold off speaking for them. I heard what you said, but it makes no sense if the bill he would be voting for is NOT A GOOD BILL. It is not just about a vote; the vote is supposed to BE for something the voters want.

You are right "religion has zilch to do with it"........absolutely correct. :popcorn:

Oh look BoPete the faux vet discovered the popcorn eating emoticon and offered nothing to the thread
The topic is John McCain....and all the posters here wishing his quick death. I have commented on that AND on the expected karma that almost always comes.....:popcorn:

The topic is John McCain....and all the posters here wishing his quick death. I have commented on that AND on the expected karma that almost always comes.....:popcorn:

Go play GI Jane....dope

No.
McCain also said he could not vote for a bill without a complete snapshot of its effects from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which said earlier this week that it could provide only a partial picture by next week. The office said it could not determine the bill’s impact on insurance premiums or project the change in coverage levels it would trigger until a later date.

“I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried,” McCain said. He added that he took “no pleasure” in his announcement. McCain and Graham are close friends.
Latest GOP effort to dismantle Obamacare on the brink of failure after defections

Nonsense.

Mavericky Maverick McCain is still butt-hurt because Trump won the job the he has coveted his entire life. Trump beat hiLIARy, a tough candidate who was "A lock". While he, an AMERICAN HERO AND MAVERICKY MAVERICK@! , was defeated by an incompetent black community organizer, that he should have easily beaten

He is also bitter because Trump called him out for being captured by the Vietnamese....then singing like a canary.

:rofl:

Do the majority of people in Arizona want this bill? It didn't even exist two weeks ago, so how do you know? I don't live in AZ and neither do you, so I think you should hold off speaking for them. I heard what you said, but it makes no sense if the bill he would be voting for is NOT A GOOD BILL. It is not just about a vote; the vote is supposed to BE for something the voters want.
They did vote for McCain and he had promised to repeal Obamacare, but that was the election McCain, not the voting McCain.

Bo pete thinks that McCain representing the people who put him in office is funny. Speaks volumes about how sorry liberals are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back