What's it been? Like three or more crazy white gunners in the past two weeks?

R

rdean

All these endless USMB conservative confederate Republicans writing about the "scary blacks" in Chicago who "shoot guns".

Now it seems there are so many white guys going berserk in the past couple of weeks shooting up many innocent bystanders, I'm losing count. Funny those USMB conservative confederate Republicans seem so concerned about the victims when most of the victims of Chicago street gangs are other gang members. But I wouldn't be surprised if all the victims of the white crazy berserkers were white.

The face of the "New Scary".

suspect_175x131.jpg

I wonder how many more before the end of the year?

Rdean, you are a racist ghoul.

I don't see how that can be. All these posts about blacks being inferior and violent and lazy and on food stamps. That's racism.

Pointing out the right wingers for making all those posts doesn't make me a racist. I don't think I'm better than them because they are white. I'm white too. I know I'm better because I don't come from the deep south and hate black people simply based on skin color.

Hope this "helped".

Rdean, you are a racist ghoul.

I don't see how that can be. All these posts about blacks being inferior and violent and lazy and on food stamps. That's racism.

Pointing out the right wingers for making all those posts doesn't make me a racist. I don't think I'm better than them because they are white. I'm white too. I know I'm better because I don't come from the deep south and hate black people simply based on skin color.

Hope this "helped".

No, you are still a racist ghoul.

All these endless USMB conservative confederate Republicans writing about the "scary blacks" in Chicago who "shoot guns".

Now it seems there are so many white guys going berserk in the past couple of weeks shooting up many innocent bystanders, I'm losing count. Funny those USMB conservative confederate Republicans seem so concerned about the victims when most of the victims of Chicago street gangs are other gang members. But I wouldn't be surprised if all the victims of the white crazy berserkers were white.

The face of the "New Scary".

suspect_175x131.jpg

^ former Republican

Blacks just rape, pillage and murder for fun and profit while some of the white boys just need some meds.

Maybe they should sprinkle risperdal and xanax over Compton and Chicago as an experiment

There was a place that tried that. I saw this documentary about it. Here's a clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-NVs68X_S4]Serenity, Origin of the Reavers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back