What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?

You folks remind me of this nerd I grew up with…he was a neighborhood kid and we were friends…he’d refuse to play in our ball games if he couldn’t play on the best team and be guaranteed to win…Somehow someway he thought he’d be better off not playing at all.
Weird as hell.
dont worry loser their side dont get shit from me either.... the democrats ruined California,for that i wont forget....

It is almost scary how obsessed you are with me,.

1, They will win because of people like you. But I will not help them win
2. Not magical, all it takes is people that care more about their country than their party, which leaves you out.
3. Yes, they are.
What are Republicans pushing that is comparable to reparations, wetbacks by the millions, free shit for wetbacks and taxpayer funded dick removal?

dblack
Harry Dresden

What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?​

Obviously Obama, the most divisive evah!

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?

What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?​

White bigots who can’t and won’t accept it.

White bigots who can’t and won’t accept it.
Don’t you think the core people funding and running a sovereign nation with a robust safety net should have the power to decide who joins them in their nation?
Do you honestly think Father Government should be able to force millions of disgusting thirworlders down their throats without their consent Humberto?

It is almost scary how obsessed you are with me,.

1, They will win because of people like you. But I will not help them win
2. Not magical, all it takes is people that care more about their country than their party, which leaves you out.
3. Yes, they are.
Translation:

If the nation loses enough thanks to electing libs from the Democrat Party, and the pain is great enough, the country will accept some pot smoking atheist open borders groomer that Gator and Mac1958 likes

I sure hope we never sink that far

hahaha…cool word Lib… Now reconcile shit for us….tell us how bigotry amounts to a negative for core Americans. Connect the dots for us.
Where I come from, bigotry keeps standards and expectations in check….America could never have become exceptional without bigotry being the primary component.

Translation:

If the nation loses enough thanks to electing libs from the Democrat Party, and the pain is great enough, the country will accept some pot smoking atheist open borders groomer that Gator and Mac1958 likes

I sure hope we never sink that far
We sunk far enough to have a scumbag like trump as president.

That's losing.

hahaha…cool word Lib… Now reconcile shit for us….tell us how bigotry amounts to a negative for core Americans. Connect the dots for us.
Where I come from, bigotry keeps standards and expectations in check….America could never have become exceptional without bigotry being the primary component.
Bigotry has stopped America from being exceptional.

You don't keep shit in check you cosplaying loser. 😄

MAGA is not core America.

Forum List

Back