What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?

That wasn't you little cosplayer. Today you're the cuck whites being conquered. 😄
So you agree….our own government has called for a flood of thirdworlders to “conquer” core American whitey? Can you think of any action more divisive than that?

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
Are you a Native American?

So you agree….our own government has called for a flood of thirdworlders to “conquer” core American whitey? Can you think of any action more divisive than that?
How divisive is it really? Most Americans love it, including white women. Mixed race births are up over 200%. And you cuck whites who don't are too neutered, physically, socially and politically to do anything to stop it.

You’re leaving a lot of meat on the bone Harry…you aren’t really considering what I’m saying…Are Republicans going to force you to pay reparations, are they going to shove Mexico’s people down your throat, are they going to force you to pay for dicks to be removed?
What do Republicans push that is so absurd?
Be specific.
ill sum it up like this.....because of your party we have joe biden and kamala harris....and just like the democrats, you guys are backing another way to old fucker with tons of baggage to be president instead of picking a better younger person...trumps big mouth made many of his problems worse and he hasnt learned a dam thing....still has a big mouth.....so sorry i cant back either one of these people.....

How divisive is it really?
Where has it been done in the modern world? Why do you think that is?
Most Americans love it, including white women.
NO decent, legit white woman “loves it”….are you talking about those fat disgusting whores we reject with burgundy hair and nose rings?

Mixed race births are up over 200%.
In disgusting blue shitholes like Los Angeles?
And you cuck whites who don't are too neutered, physically, socially and politically to do anything to stop it.
Like Kanye said…Haven’t blacks been cucked for 400 years? Aren’t they still getting punk’d? Aren’t thirdworlders and basically all other human beings running right past them on the societal scale?

ill sum it up like this.....because of your party we have joe biden and kamala harris....and just like the democrats, you guys are backing another way to old fucker with tons of baggage to be president instead of picking a better younger person...trumps big mouth made many of his problems worse and he hasnt learned a dam thing....still has a big mouth.....so sorry i cant back either one of these people.....
In politics….this is by far the most fascinating, most bizarre shit of all shit.
“If I can’t have my perfect candidate then I’ll show you and I’ll take it deep up my own ass, I’ll even fuck my children and grandchildren over to show you I really mean business ….SO THERE!”

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp

Where has it been done in the modern world? Why do you think that is?
Because most people aren't as pussy as you cuck whites to sit back peacefully and allow yourselves to be demographically replaced.
NO decent, legit white woman “loves it”….are you talking about those fat disgusting whores we reject with burgundy hair and nose rings?
You cuck whites with your negative birth rates should be happy for anyone who comes along and wants to fuck you. 😄
In disgusting blue shitholes like Los Angeles?
In every part of the country you cuck white. There isnt a place in this country were you arent in demographic decline.
Like Kanye said…Haven’t blacks been cucked for 400 years? Aren’t they still getting punk’d? Aren’t thirdworlders and basically all other human beings running right past them on the societal scale?
Nope. That's just the rantings of a coward racist who imagines they'll get black people to care that white people are being replaced by brown people. We aren't. My brothers love Spanish women. As I said, mixed race births are up over 200%. My niece's and nephews are part Cuban and Dominican. The only ones missing out are the cuck whites who are trying to maintain racial purity because they're terrified of diversity. :funnyface:

Because most people aren't as pussy as you cuck whites to sit back peacefully and allow yourselves to be demographically replaced.

You cuck whites with your negative birth rates should be happy for anyone who comes along and wants to fuck you. 😄

In every part of the country you cuck white. There isnt a place in this country were you arent in demographic decline.

Nope. That's just the rantings of a coward racist who imagines they'll get black people to care that white people are being replaced by brown people. We aren't. My brothers love Spanish women. As I said, mixed race births are up over 200%. My niece's and nephews are part Cuban and Dominican. The only ones missing out are the cuck whites who are trying to maintain racial purity because they're terrified of diversity. :funnyface:
Is that why Hispanics love to check off White on the census form ?

I love it when they run blacks out of thier own neighborhood and then invite the whites over to eat .....

Bushwick.....word!

Here's a white girl you can knock up and abandon ...you can be baby daddy number 4

sjsjsjjsjeje.png

Her terms are acceptable

This is all the "hope and change" the magic negro told us about.
Ain't it grand!?
:puke:

Is that why Hispanics love to check off White on the census form ?
That's because of European ancestry you stupid fuck. The young Hispanics though are embracing their mixed heritage.

https://www.axios.com/2021/08/19/multiracial-identity-us-latinos-black-indigenous
I love it when they run blacks out of thier own neighborhood and then invite the whites over to eat .....
You love to imagine that? 😄 How about you come with some real shit backed by real data? As I said my niece's and nephews are part Cuban and Dominican. I'm not worried about your racist protestations.
Bushwick.....word!

Here's a white girl you can knock up and abandon ...you can be baby daddy number 4

Her terms are acceptable
More cuck white cosplay. It won't change the fact of your decline demographics cuck boy. Or the reality of this...

rgiii-fianceejpg.jpg

Ashley_Cole.jpg

download-1.jpeg

b5a6b00ca4c2a9528c4612779cbc1460.jpg

63d32d61db72ebca37d4b4a91060bb3d.jpg

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
Happened/happening all over Europe as well.

In politics….this is by far the most fascinating, most bizarre shit of all shit.
“If I can’t have my perfect candidate then I’ll show you and I’ll take it deep up my own ass, I’ll even fuck my children and grandchildren over to show you I really mean business ….SO THERE!”

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
no candidate is perfect...but for maybe the most stressful job in the country......no 70 year old should be in this job....and are you saying,like the democrats are....we have no younger people who are worth shit?....if thats what you are saying.....yea our kids maybe fucked....

no candidate is perfect...but for maybe the most stressful job in the country......no 70 year old should be in this job....and are you saying,like the democrats are....we have no younger people who are worth shit?....if thats what you are saying.....yea our kids maybe fucked....
I don’t disagree with you on that point….I’m fascinated by three things.
1.) You act as if the duopoly won’t win if you don’t participate.
2.) You act as if some magical third party will eventually emerge if you just fuck yourself, your children and grandchildren long enough.
3.) You act as if both parties are equally fucked.

What makes it even more bizarre is the fact that everyone I come across that shares your idealolgy on this seems to be heavily into politics….it’s strange that someone so into politics would be so into not participating….it’s just weird as hell…it’s almost unexplainable.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp

Last edited:
2.) You act as if some magical third party will eventually emerge if you just fuck yourself, your children and grandchildren long enough.

What makes it even more bizzarre is the fact that everyone I come across that shares your idealolgy on this seems to be heavily into politics….it’s strange that someone so into politics would be so into not participating….it’s just weird as hell…it’s almost unexplainable.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp

It is almost scary how obsessed you are with me,.

1, They will win because of people like you. But I will not help them win
2. Not magical, all it takes is people that care more about their country than their party, which leaves you out.
3. Yes, they are.

No question that the Majestic Mulatto kicked far right broken-down white ass all over the place.

And it is continuing to happen today.

What makes it even more bizarre is the fact that everyone I come across that shares your idealolgy on this seems to be heavily into politics….it’s strange that someone so into politics would be so into not participating….it’s just weird as hell…it’s almost unexplainable.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
i wont vote for people not qualified to pick up dog shit in the back yard.....and i vote in local elections because the policies there effect me directly and quicker....

It is almost scary how obsessed you are with me,.

1, They will win because of people like you. But I will not help them win
2. Not magical, all it takes is people that care more about their country than their party, which leaves you out.
3. Yes, they are.

i wont vote for people not qualified to pick up dog shit in the back yard.....and i vote in local elections because the policies there effect me directly and quicker....
You folks remind me of this nerd I grew up with…he was a neighborhood kid and we were friends…he’d refuse to play in our ball games if he couldn’t play on the best team and be guaranteed to win…Somehow someway he thought he’d be better off not playing at all.
Weird as hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back