Whats really happening in south africa

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This a two hour report so I dont expect everyone to listen to the whole thing

But the more you listen the more you will learn

Last edited:
Some of the videos I've seen the last few days have been a right eye-opener.

I knew it was bad but didn't know it was as bad as that.

But, as usual, the mainstream media, Politicians and the world in general don't really give a fuck because hey, it's only white farmers getting massacred so who cares.

Compare that to a black junkie, violent, criminal in George Floyd dying and the whole world takes to the streets with little vigils and what not.

Summary please?
I wish I could summarize for you

Winston is a professional YouTuber who lived more than 10 years in china, but lives in the US now

He is from South Africa and is personally very bitter about the violence that he sees there now

As much as I tend to rely on his insight I know there are people who will strongly disagree and swear SA is paradise on earth

This a two hour report so I dont expect everyone to listen to the whole thing

But the more you listen the more you will learn

The Globalist are the ones who are in charge of these rebellions. They are the ones who put these corrupted political leaders into in office for their takeover.
Cuban government is saying that US mafia are staging those protest in Cuba. And the CIA have used the mafia in the past. And most of these protesters are teenagers which most teens don't care about ethics. That it is all about money, drugs and rock-n-roll to them. That it is easy for the government to get them to do anything. That they never been disciplined. That they all are looking for fast and easy money and to build up their acting skills for their future careers as an actor.

Forum List

Back