🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the big deal about blizzards?

if all of the cows/turkeys and dinasours currently on earth never farted, we wouldnt have blizzards!!! they need to stop eating italian food and taco bell !!!!
It's those 300 pound toilet clogging executives..
and all Obese Oxens and Buffalos also need to cut back on Italian food!
I'll say who wants to have to cut the fat when dining?
what about Hippopotumususes! god! what the hell are they eating to maintain their 3,500 pound weight? god, they could eat a 600 pound person in one outing
Don't tempt me to take my wife on vacation...

Happens every year somewhere. Are we really that bored we have to pretend it's some dramatic and topic worthy event?

The people in this country have been pussified, wussified, stupified and a million other types of fied.

I mean for fuck's sake we now name snow storms like a couple inches of snow is some earth shattering event.

Happens every year somewhere. Are we really that bored we have to pretend it's some dramatic and topic worthy event?
It is better than silence..
i am still waiting for Las Vegas to get one of those freak blizzards and have no vehicles to clear the 49 inches of snow,,then Al Gore will fly there for his 2018 Global Warming summit
To make snow angels?
or the 20% Discount for the mentally challenged at the MGM

It is better than silence..
i am still waiting for Las Vegas to get one of those freak blizzards and have no vehicles to clear the 49 inches of snow,,then Al Gore will fly there for his 2018 Global Warming summit
To make snow angels?
or the 20% Discount for the mentally challenged at the MGM
At least the well off mentally challenged..

Sensationalized media reporting is basically telling it's viewers/readers "you need us! Where would you be without us??!!"
Besides, sensationalism sells..........
Well then, people are very impressionable and easy to manipulate. It's so hard to believe how many weak minded people are out there
Well, yes! Lets face it many people are so lazy they would rather let other people m ake up thier minds for them. I am not complaining about the media coverage, lets face it just about every thing is exagerasted these days or our listening public will not tune in. I do not mind the coverage because my old ass does n ot want to go out into the cold unless there is a pay check behind it. Now people call and want me to go out in it for no good reason, I can just say you seen the news, my old ass ain't goin nowhere in this shit! No, thats not my snow mobile you here running in the back ground, thats the neighbors snow blower!

Sensationalized media reporting is basically telling it's viewers/readers "you need us! Where would you be without us??!!"
Besides, sensationalism sells..........
Well then, people are very impressionable and easy to manipulate. It's so hard to believe how many weak minded people are out there
Well, yes! Lets face it many people are so lazy they would rather let other people m ake up thier minds for them. I am not complaining about the media coverage, lets face it just about every thing is exagerasted these days or our listening public will not tune in. I do not mind the coverage because my old ass does n ot want to go out into the cold unless there is a pay check behind it. Now people call and want me to go out in it for no good reason, I can just say you seen the news, my old ass ain't goin nowhere in this shit!
That's my philosophy, hell I call the post office and tell them to hold the mail so I don't have to walk down the hill to get it..

I guess its because of how dangerous blizzards can be. One thing that can happen is that roofs can fall in if enough snow builds up over top of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Weather has become a major new story no matter how mundane.
Here is south Florida they make a big deal out of the afternoon thunder showers we have had forever. Makes them feel good when they can show off their new million dollar dopler radar

Forum List

Back