🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the point of being a Christian when Jesus isn't coming back?

I never drink alcohol. It's not good to poison a body with this neurotoxin and to hurt the empathy for the spirit of god.

LOL....Whoop di doo.

Jesus, with a reputation for being a drunk, would never have partied with you.

"hurt the empathy for the spirit of God" my ass.

I'm not sure what you try to say to me with this words. I am not a member of the english speaking world.

Last edited:
I never drink alcohol. It's not good to poison a body with this neurotoxin and to hurt the empathy for the spirit of god.

LOL....Whoop di doo.

I'm not sure what you try to say to me with this words. I am not a member of the english speaking world.

You don't drink alcohol, goodie for you.

Obviously either Jesus did not believe your claim that it poisons the body or he didn't give a shit.

"Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”. Mark 14:25

Just for the record, I am THE ONLY ONE in the history of the world who ever described how someone can be first and last and forever after. Saying some other mythical figures words without meaning means nothing.
Being able to provide the process which makes it a reality possible is a whole other thing.
This is why the church calls everything a mystery, because they donst onowcand werenst told anything cause their prophets had no insight to how things are and any of the secrets of the processes.
To this day the preachers of Bel soeak words with no substance just like politicians. They dance around the bush pretendingvto sound knowledgable but offer nothing of substance or solution.

LOL....Whoop di doo.

You don't drink alcohol, goodie for you.

Obviously either Jesus did not believe your claim that it poisons the body or he didn't give a shit.

"Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”. Mark 14:25

Don't be astonished to hear that I am not Jesus. About 20 years ago I decided not to drink alcohol any longer for the next 400 years, because I had some problems with alcohol. That's it. Nevertheless spirituality is not free from mistakes. Compare it with mathematics. It's more difficult to drink alcohol and to do complex calculations. To drink alcohol causes also problems in the emotions. But Jesus spoke anyway not about alcohol - he spoke about the best available substance to drink. In his time it was for example much more dangerous to drink water in cities than to drink wine.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I am THE ONLY ONE in the history of the world who ever described how someone can be first and last and forever after. Saying some other mythical figures words without meaning means nothing.
Being able to provide the process which makes it a reality possible is a whole other thing.
This is why the church calls everything a mystery, because they donst onowcand werenst told anything cause their prophets had no insight to how things are and any of the secrets of the processes.
To this day the preachers of Bel soeak words with no substance just like politicians. They dance around the bush pretendingvto sound knowledgable but offer nothing of substance or solution.

You are a mystery. But who dances around Jeb Bush? The Red Iranians?

Just for the record, I am THE ONLY ONE in the history of the world who ever described how someone can be first and last and forever after..

LOL.. Getting a little full of yourself are you? When are you going to claim to be the messiah because your name is Michael?

A word of caution before you go completely off the deep end.

Anyone who would condone the construction of a temple to slaughter farm animals in can only be and will always be just another one of many false messiahs.

HOBE A FEW PROBLEMS WITH YOUR POST:
>>>>Getting a little full of yourself are you?
Self reflected: Jesus proclaiming something he knew nothing about is not just full of himself he was full of the Bull used for your version of the ritual.

>>>when are you going to claim to be the messiah

1) all Jews are to inspire to be Moshiach for their people it's like someone inspiring to be the top priest/Pope but better as a liberator.
To think that is funny is to reflect back and bite you in the end.
2) name alone is not a reason to be considered, but you opened up that self reflection again, Jesus name was in nothing, even though that's a major prerequisite. It's because once you change the world of chaos to order you must come back to your inheritance/your position/your seat, once again I'm the only one to explain what no Christian or anyone else could ever explain therefore eveytime you attack me you attack yourself and your faith who knew less then.
Your god knew less then a human=proof your beliefs are based on your failed logic and you imagination that you accuse me of having.
Remember MIRROR back everything before you speak, otherwise you bust on yourself. : -)

Lastly:>>>Anyone who would condone the construction of a temple to slaughter farm animals in can only be and will always be just another one of many false messiahs.

1)no slaughter of animals but once again busting on yourself everytime you eat meat and
2)because Jesus did the opposite of build the temple ad you are suggesting the opposite and adversary=satanism.

Attending a Christian Church as a child and reading the OT at 8 led me to be a Christian. After reading the Law, I was taught a tradition of Law at 10. I accessed the teachings of this tradition when falsely accused. The Word is the most powerful thing I am aware of. Calling on the Name of Jesus to save the soul of my false accuser, Jesus sent me words that have not been overcome in over thirty years.
The experience convinced me that Jesus is real and his Word is true. The Church is wasting it's time trying to save souls with petty platitudes. It still rejects the truth that we are all sinners, contrary to the words it speaks.

The witnesses of Rev. Chap 11 are the two anointed ones, the two olive trees, the two sources of light in a very dark world.

Lastly:>>>Anyone who would condone the construction of a temple to slaughter farm animals in can only be and will always be just another one of many false messiahs.

1)no slaughter of animals but once again busting on yourself everytime you eat meat and
2)because Jesus did the opposite of build the temple ad you are suggesting the opposite and adversary=satanism.

You must be hard of reading.

The Temple building movements, past and present, are based entirely on the perverse misinterpretation of the term 'Sanctuary of God' which is not about any man made building but is about the divine providence promised to those who righteously conform to the divine commands.

The subject of ritual slaughter is not about killing farm animals in order to give the leftovers to the poor.

Kosher law is not about food.

By rejecting the literal interpretation and application of the law as instructed in the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, and by teaching and demonstrating the only right way to understand and conform to the law that leads to the life promised for obedience Jesus, by clearly defining its parameters, lead people to the sanctuary of God.

The veil of the Temple was torn long ago. You only look foolish trying to stitch it back together and resemble the adversary by preaching rebellion against God.

Last edited:
Yes that as well as many other possibilities.
But it would have made more sense if it was a bull in a couple of connected ways.
Adam/man = red in Hebrew but also sins=red
ash= purification
Purifying man or purifying from sin (same thing)
heifer in this combo stumps me as it did Solomon.
I only know the female is used for Purification while male for regular sin offerings. Heifers are young without ever baring calves yet so this heifer is representing Virginal imaaculate qualities.
I wonder if the Harlot Mother Mary had red hair? Usually the animal represents the idol and it needing to be immaculate would match the Asherah the scarlet beast made of the harlot.

Seven days before the red heifer was to be killed and sprinkling of the blood is seven times. Signifying who's doing the purifying as the name is remembered on the Sheva day.

Yes that as well as many other possibilities.
But it would have made more sense if it was a bull in a couple of connected ways.
Adam/man = red in Hebrew but also sins=red
ash= purification
Purifying man or purifying from sin (same thing)
heifer in this combo stumps me as it did Solomon.
I only know the female is used for Purification while male for regular sin offerings. Heifers are young without ever baring calves yet so this heifer is representing Virginal imaaculate qualities.
I wonder if the Harlot Mother Mary had red hair? Usually the animal represents the idol and it needing to be immaculate would match the Asherah the scarlet beast made of the harlot.

Seven days before the red heifer was to be killed and sprinkling of the blood is seven times. Signifying who's doing the purifying as the name is remembered on the Sheva day.

The Roman Church is often referred to as Mother Church which would correspond to the woman riding the scarlet beast, covered in gold and drunk on the blood of God's people.

“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits." rev 17:9, obviously a reference to Rome, a city built on seven hills..

Yeah obviously John of Patmos was discussing Rome, their riches, purple dyed (from Tyrus) linen only rich could afford, and their acts. Rome was their enemy, they were creating the image at his era that they placed on coins whereby Arabs were forced to buy or sell using this idol coins.

I had an idea pop to me about those 2 candlesticks beam of lights we previously discussed.
Could they describe both the old twin towers and new twin tower memorial lights? That's how they'd describe them and Rev 9:11 is very telling. The church was selling the Abaddon (Italian Father/destroyer) if you read Matthew 10: 34-40, Thomas Verse 16,& 2 Peter 3:10
The church is selling a shroud of Turin of a tall man that looks more like the terrorist we dumped overboard and threw into the North Arabian Sea covered in white linen.
Probably so nobody would clone or venerate the bastard.
Emulations repeating in 3 layers ;the history, history repeating, the spiritual emulation.

Yeah obviously John of Patmos was discussing Rome, their riches, purple dyed (from Tyrus) linen only rich could afford, and their acts. Rome was their enemy, they were creating the image at his era that they placed on coins whereby Arabs were forced to buy or sell using this idol coins.

Not only was he discussing Rome but he was also discussing Rome conferring power and authority to the Church of Rome, the woman riding the beast, and the papacy, the beast with horns like a lamb (appearance of Christianity) but spoke like a dragon (caesar), which was not yet in existence.

I had an idea pop to me about those 2 candlesticks beam of lights we previously discussed.
Could they describe both the old twin towers and new twin tower memorial lights?

No.

They represent the foundation stone and the capstone, the alpha and the omega, the two mentioned in daniel 12:5, the two staves that lead the flock in Zechariah 11:7, the two witnesses in Rev.11, and the two trees of life in Revelation 22:2.

"Behold, I will send for many fishermen, said the LORD, and they shall fish for them; and after that will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes and crevices in the rocks." Jeremiah 16:16

Last edited:
I will send for many fishermen=coalition

will I send for many hunters, and
they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes and
crevices in the rocks(of Afghanistan)

If the heifer you say represents the beastly church then the blood being sprinkled on the
Kapporet (mercy seat-lid of the ark), which is seen by both guardian messengers represents the blood shed both early Christians and Jews through history have seen by the hands of the beast (Rome-RCC).
The Kapporet is called the gift (MithNite) and attonement(hasheva)piece with it's arch guardian
On top and HaShevet (staff) inside the lid.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

Even the History channel stated that when the Egyptian army came after the fleeing Hebrews that if Moses lifted the HaShevet it signalled they would be protected and win, but if he didn't lift the staff (HaShavet) they would lose.
The same HaShavet that swallowed up the egyptian serpent (Egypt influenced false prophet).

If the heifer you say represents the beastly church then the blood being sprinkled on the
Kapporet (mercy seat-lid of the ark), which is seen by both guardian messengers represents the blood shed both early Christians and Jews through history have seen by the hands of the beast (Rome-RCC).
The Kapporet is called the gift (MithNite) and attonement(hasheva)piece with it's arch guardian
On top and HaShevet (staff) inside the lid.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

Even the History channel stated that when the Egyptian army came after the fleeing Hebrews that if Moses lifted the HaShevet it signalled they would be protected and win, but if he didn't lift the staff (HaShavet) they would lose.
The same HaShavet that swallowed up the egyptian serpent (Egypt influenced false prophet).

Remember, Jesus said that he would be lifted up like the serpent was lifted up by Moses in the wilderness during the time of testing........

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15"

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

"So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

Last edited:
Yeah rome lifted the serpent to defeat the revolters, but when Jesus lifted himself above God on the throne and mimicked the HaShevet his disciples stoped following him John 6:66.

Yeah rome lifted the serpent to defeat the revolters, but when Jesus lifted himself above God on the throne and mimicked the HaShevet his disciples stoped following him John 6:66.

No, Jesus did not lift himself above God on any throne. Stop being hysterical.

The people began to grumble when Jesus said that he was bread that came down from Heaven in John 6:41. After he continued and said that the bread that he gives is his own flesh and then "unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you", they said in 6:60, "this is more than we can stomach." Then, knowing that many did not believe because they did not understand, Jesus explained his metaphor for eating flesh in John 6:63 "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both sprit and life." . When he said that no one can understand him unless comprehension was granted them by God in John 6:65, the many who were grumbling finally left him as is shown in 6:66.

When Jesus asked simon Peter if the remaining disciples were going to leave him too, he replied, in 6:68 "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God.", showing that they understood and accepted Jesus' explanation given in 6:63 for saying "unless you eat my flesh, you can have no life in you."

Forum List

Back